• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Nookington's

Sir

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I can not figure out how to get this expansion. I have tried everything I can think of. Can someone please point me in the right direction.

you need someone from another town to come buy something

first do you want Nookington? if you want here is my answer:
sometimes tom nook will tell you what is the most thing you like in his shop you have to choose one of these:

Variety = Nookington
Balance = Nookway
Good hours = Nook N Go
Nothing much = Nooks Cranny

if you choose variety you can get Nookington
i think jake is telling you that you can get Nookington in wild world;););););););););););););););)

Thanks for the responses. Eryani, is that the way to get it on the Game Cube? I am trying to get the upgrade in Wild World. Would someone please do me the favor, and buy something in my town? It does not have to be today.

first do you want Nookington? if you want here is my answer:
sometimes tom nook will tell you what is the most thing you like in his shop you have to choose one of these:

Variety = Nookington
Balance = Nookway
Good hours = Nook N Go
Nothing much = Nooks Cranny

if you choose variety you can get Nookington
i think jake is telling you that you can get Nookington in wild world;););););););););););););););)

He was asking how to get Nookingtons in Wild World >.>

Actually, I'm looking for someone to perform this exact favor for me.

Of course, I'm completely willing to do it for you, as long as you return the gesture for me.

My information is in my signature; I'm available pretty much whenever!

Back