• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

friend code help.

broadwaythecat

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Orange (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Cake
Cake
So everyone is saying I dont play animal crossing because I don't wifi. I really want to wifi, but the game dosnt let me.
And dont tell me to go to booker and change your wifi connection blah blah. I tried that A MILLION times.
Is my internet connection the problem? I use ATT for my internet. So is that the problem?

Could be a firewall prob :confused:....i dunno, not clued up when it comes to internet settings, i always leave it to someone else lol.

You almost undoubtedly have your router set to a connection other than WEP encoding, which is the only setting that permits Nintendo WFC.

Google "how to change router to WEP" (or something to this effect), as the process is somewhat complicated, and I'm not going to list the procedure in this post. It's easy enough to execute on your own.

Once you do, you'll be able to use Nintendo WFC, and thus, visit other towns/receive visitors.

Back