• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I'm ready for anything!

Zen

とびだせ Guide
Bells
New Horizons Token
Cake
Any questions?

iUude.jpg

Here a shot of all I have so far:

JCdxO.jpg

And something Extra that the game has - A TV Guide ;)

B5DUv.jpg

Last edited:
*is impressed*

that is a lot of guide

is there a fishing/ bug/ diving guide in there?

do you have pictures of the japanese and modern style train station in them?

I'm pretty sure Champ isn't in the game but one of those guides should have a Villager List. Can you please confirm this? Also, if you see any villager that isn't on this website, you should post it.
View attachment 2384
http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/Villagers

Please and thank you :)

champ has already been confirmed to not be in the game. A girl on twitter with the Japanese guide tweeted the month Champs birthday is in, and he was missing on his birthday, unless his birthday changed, then he's gone

-----------
Also does that book mention anything on fertilizer; and could you please check to see if i am missing any community projects from the thread; http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?63838-Community-Projects

do you have pictures of the japanese and modern style train station in them?

Yes I do. In all 3 guides. Just for you Jake, here they are:

VScBT.jpg

I'm pretty sure Champ isn't in the game but one of those guides should have a Villager List. Can you please confirm this? Also, if you see any villager that isn't on this website, you should post it.
View attachment 2384
http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/Villagers

Please and thank you :)

Unfortunately, champ isn't in this game.

Does it say if 12 is the maximum village we can have?

To date, I have not seen a village that has more than 10 villagers in it. I've seen quite a few as well while dream running.

Does it tell you all the Community Projects? :) What about colorings/designs that can be done at R Parkers for sets?

Would love to know if the Princess set could be recolored for example.

Does it tell you all the Community Projects? :) What about colorings/designs that can be done at R Parkers for sets?

Would love to know if the Princess set could be recolored for example.

Yes it does. Complete with pictures :) The Catalog Guide has pics of every customized and customizable item. Unfortunately, the Princess Series is uncustomizable.

The game has THREE GUIDE BOOKS?!

It has 4. I just bought another on my way home.

You said the one on the right is an item catalog. What are the other two?

Complete guide by Dengeki Online
Game Guide Complete by Enterbrain
Complete Catalog Guide by Nintendo Dream

I just bought a 4th one which is the Complete Game Guide and Catalog by Nintendo

Can I paint my house?

No. You hire Nook and his nephews to do it for you.

Wow these are so cool. I hope these get translated into English or English ones are made.

Back