• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Constellations

Sir

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I made some constellations that Celeste seemed to really like. Is there a list of the ones she loves the most? Is there any type of list for all the constellations possible?

What constellations do you have In your town?

Personally I think it's the stupidest thing in the animal crossing series that being said I always attempt to make a triforce.

I've made ones for my favorite neighbors (in there likeness or as close to it as I could get- example: for Lilly I did a two line smile since she makes me smile) and named it after her, of course! But I don't remember Celeste rating them at all...

Yeah constellations are pretty boring, I pretty much just make the triforce then i'm like "lolnope" and make no more

I have a hard time making any constellations that look good. And wow, I thought I was the only one who made the Triforce.

Here is a list of constellations that I have made. I'm just looking for any new ideas.

Bow Tie
Cube/Square
Pac-Man
Tri-Force
Question Mark
Exclamation Mark
Bone
Black Hole
Mushroom
Smiley Face
Diamond
Pizza
Big/Little Dipper
Name/Initals
Broom
Star
Heart
Flower
Cat Face
Football/Basketball/Soccer Ball/Baseball
Cake
Crown
Rabbit Face
Whale
Pyramid/Triangle
Ice Cream Cone
Sailboat
Water Drop/Teardrop
Kite
House
Monkey
Stick Person
Firework Explosion
Wheel

Last edited:
I've also done serpents (diamond head then a long body)
Dog/ deer (body with 4 legs and triangle head with ears/ antlers)
broom ( long handle and many twigs)

I wonder if it is possible to draw any Japanese Kanji, though. I know only a few Kanji but I bet you could do ones like a tree or sun or some such

I spent maybe day 3 of City Folk doing em' and I quit pretty quick after that.

Back