Constellations

Sir

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I made some constellations that Celeste seemed to really like. Is there a list of the ones she loves the most? Is there any type of list for all the constellations possible?

What constellations do you have In your town?

Personally I think it's the stupidest thing in the animal crossing series that being said I always attempt to make a triforce.

I've made ones for my favorite neighbors (in there likeness or as close to it as I could get- example: for Lilly I did a two line smile since she makes me smile) and named it after her, of course! But I don't remember Celeste rating them at all...

Yeah constellations are pretty boring, I pretty much just make the triforce then i'm like "lolnope" and make no more

I have a hard time making any constellations that look good. And wow, I thought I was the only one who made the Triforce.

Here is a list of constellations that I have made. I'm just looking for any new ideas.

Bow Tie
Cube/Square
Pac-Man
Tri-Force
Question Mark
Exclamation Mark
Bone
Black Hole
Mushroom
Smiley Face
Diamond
Pizza
Big/Little Dipper
Name/Initals
Broom
Star
Heart
Flower
Cat Face
Football/Basketball/Soccer Ball/Baseball
Cake
Crown
Rabbit Face
Whale
Pyramid/Triangle
Ice Cream Cone
Sailboat
Water Drop/Teardrop
Kite
House
Monkey
Stick Person
Firework Explosion
Wheel

Last edited:
I've also done serpents (diamond head then a long body)
Dog/ deer (body with 4 legs and triangle head with ears/ antlers)
broom ( long handle and many twigs)

I wonder if it is possible to draw any Japanese Kanji, though. I know only a few Kanji but I bet you could do ones like a tree or sun or some such

I spent maybe day 3 of City Folk doing em' and I quit pretty quick after that.

Back