Flea Market Question

Sir

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tomorrow is the flea market. Will anyone buy my carpets & wallpapers, if I just leave them on the floor? I never tried selling them before. Or are they only interested in furniture pieces?

no they wont come buy them if you leave them on the floor, you cant sell wallpaper or flooring at the flea market

That is what I figured, but wanted to make sure. I'll go get some bells and sell them now. Thanks for the quick response.

I wish I saw this sooner. I set up wallpaper and carpet. They ignored it. I feel like I should have just gone to Nook's...I set up all this furniture that I didn't want anymore and I feel like I got ripped off. lol

Aww that's too bad, at least you know now.

If you go up to your bedroom and come back down, your neighbor will buy three more items each time. I did this about four or five times, and I have no extra rooms in my house yet. I am on my second expansion though. Would this still work if my house was not upgraded yet?

Aww that's too bad, at least you know now.

If you go up to your bedroom and come back down, your neighbor will buy three more items each time. I did this about four or five times, and I have no extra rooms in my house yet. I am on my second expansion though. Would this still work if my house was not upgraded yet?

yes :)

Back