• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone else playing WW as a way to wait out NL?

Im playing it. I could never really get into WW like the others. If i got bored on AC: GC i would play NES, if i got bored on AC: CF, i would make pro patterns and paths, on Animal Forest, i would time travel to special Japanese events, but WW was always a bummer. It seemed like an outcast, and i would never play for too long anyway.

I did have a town on Wild World for a long time, but due to school I deleted it. Since then I have tried to play, but the release date is so close I don't think I will! :)

I have played this game so much I know I've " crossed " the limit. I mean that now it doesn't have that much to offer to me because there are no surprises or goals for me to reach. But this game means so much to me, I think even though I'll love NL Wild World might always stay in my heart my favourite game ever.

I've been playing it since Saturday, during the Flower Fest. Didn't get the trophy though. Right now I'm paying off my mortgage to get the right room. Only 95,000 bells left :D

I've been playing it since Saturday, during the Flower Fest. Didn't get the trophy though. Right now I'm paying off my mortgage to get the right room. Only 95,000 bells left :D

I know seriously, I had hybrids and still didnt win even though I also had the most flowers. Didn't even steal them off villagers this time!! I wonder if you can only win it once as I have won it previously

I very much want to start playing Wild World while I wait for New Leaf but I feel too guilty to give it up once I get New Leaf. I'm trying my best to hold out for New Leaf but I really do miss Animal Crossing.

I had lost my copy of Wild World about 4 or 5 months ago and just found it again a few days ago so I am playing it again to pass the time. There are still two fish I need to catch.. and that elusive T-Rex head still needs to be unearthed... I enjoyed a KK Slider show last night and realized I don 't really have all that many of the KK songs. So, there are still things for me to do in WW.

I had lost my copy of Wild World about 4 or 5 months ago and just found it again a few days ago so I am playing it again to pass the time. There are still two fish I need to catch.. and that elusive T-Rex head still needs to be unearthed... I enjoyed a KK Slider show last night and realized I don 't really have all that many of the KK songs. So, there are still things for me to do in WW.

How weird, one of my fossils yesterday was the T-Rex head!

I have restarted though im surprised my Wild World cart hasn't even frozen yet after years of dust collecting.

I've been playing alot recently, trying to get my town up to snuff. The tree layout is giving me a hard time.

I feel kinda out of the loop that everyone else seems to prefer City Folk over Wild World. I never really got into City Folk, but I can play Wild World for hours.

I've been playing alot recently, trying to get my town up to snuff. The tree layout is giving me a hard time.

I feel kinda out of the loop that everyone else seems to prefer City Folk over Wild World. I never really got into City Folk, but I can play Wild World for hours.

I'm exactly the same - I could never really get into CF.
Despite its frustrations (see the other thread!), I love Wild World. I must have had this game 6 or 7 years now and I've got so much play time out of it.

I think it's because it's easier to start up WW and because CF has that grass thing that annoyed me so much. I play WW mainly because my town is maybe four to seven years old but my CF town is only two or three years old.

I just started a new town a few days ago! It really makes waiting for NL way easier, I think. :)

Agreed!
Once, though, I went into Nook n' Go, saw something on the wall, I was like; "Why can't I buy it?! I'm pressing A!"
Then I realized this wasn't New Leaf. :p

Back