• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone else playing WW as a way to wait out NL?

I started a new town! But sadly, our internet isn't set on WEP (my sister is strict) so I'm just playing for collecting

Ive been playing ACWW for years now and still playing it until the release of ACNL whenever that comes to the UK.
:)

Yep! I wasn't a huge WW fan, but now that I'm waiting for NL I'm trying to make WW distract me. :)

I bought it yesterday :) going to start playing tonight, if anyone wants to add me. I'm new to wild world ! Waiting on NL

Nope but my Mom plays CF so I occasionally go onto her file for 10-20 minutes doing small stuff here and there. I would rather not get fully sucked back into AC until New Leaf comes out. :)

Yeah, I am. I forgot to play for weeks though, so I had some weeds, but that wasn't a problem. Wild World feels so boring because I don't have the correct internet connection to play with anyone. Oh well.

I am playing WW but my router is not set to WEP (blame my parents) do I can't wifi with anyone. :(

Honestly, I've tried to play WW while I wait but it's one of the worst games in the series. There's no holidays to really look forward to, there's barely any villagers in the town, and things just stagnate really quickly. Last time I played I found myself only logging on to water my flowers, check the store, and fish until I got bored.

I've been playing once in a while to tide over the wait of NL. I've had this game since 2006, so it's lost its luster.

Yep, I'm playing it. I put it down about 2 years ago after almost continuous play from the day it originally came out. I felt like I had done everything that I could, but put it back in my 3DS a few weeks ago as a way to pass the time until New Leaf comes out.

Yep! I got it out and played it for the first time in... almost 4 months? LOL, I've been following NL & playing CF recently so I haven't really had time to play WW.
But I kept my old town- just picked all the weeds and I was good to go!
I'm focusing on getting my favorite neighbor Pom Pom's picture and completing the museum. Upgrading my house isn't that much of a priority since I'll be spending most of my time out of it, but I probably will anyway. :3

Swimmergirl327, it doesn't have to be WEP for 3DS titles played in a 3DS console (of course, where else would you play them, dumb moment from me haha!), you'll be able to connect to the wireless internet without changing security settings for NL!! So that's good news for you and your parents lol!

Swimmergirl327, it doesn't have to be WEP for 3DS titles played in a 3DS console (of course, where else would you play them, dumb moment from me haha!), you'll be able to connect to the wireless internet without changing security settings for NL!! So that's good news for you and your parents lol!

Oh, yes! Thank you so much! I figured out that our router WAS okay, though, so I'm good to go for WW, too. ^.^

I've played Wild World for a bit of the wait but now I'm just playing Mario Kart 7 in the mean time.

Back