• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone else playing WW as a way to wait out NL?

Valerie

Bells
Cake
Yellow Candy
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
Cake
I've been playing rather consistently since Summer, when I found out ACNL won't be arriving until Q1 or Q2 next year. I've forgotten how much fun the game is.

Currently I'm working on hybrids, landscaping and fleshing out my catalogue.

Yah I started in early October. I'm currently working on Perfect Town status. At the same time, I'm trying to, in my point of view, 100% the game by collecting all the special character pictures, golden tools, completing museum/catalog, etc. I'll have to come back sometime after I get done with New Leaf. I'm also playing the original Animal Crossing.

Yup i started a brand new town last month, forgot how much this was fun (especially trying to get pics off the villagers :D).

Me too. I have a new town and have been playing it lately. I am trying to use my imagination more. If I think of different things to do then maybe it will help the time to pass a little faster.

Last edited:
I started playing it again at the start of November. I got sucked right back in it again. I'm working on getting a perfect town at the moment.

As with many folk, I've recently (about a month) started a new town, so been playing that (on my 3DS, mind you) to wait the wait out.

Nope, tried but forgot it.
It's so hard to play it now, the graphics are awful xD.

I still play both Wild World and City Folk to help pass the time.
I'm wondering something though... Is it possible to play City Folk and travel to Wild World using a 3DS XL? Or is it strictly by the use of the DS (Lite in my case)?

I opened up one of my Wild World towns today and made a snowman... we'll see if it passes the quality test!

I actually have been think of getting Wild World, but heard it is just like City Folk, minus the holidays. Any of you guys got good reviews of this game?

I play it religiously every day, I asked it for Christmas. I don't enjoy as much as I did LGTTC, but I don't want to go through wiring up the Wii up and unplugging my PS3.

I don't notice the graphics tbh, it's fun.

I just started mine back up today :D
I feel like Wild World is the ignored orphan of the AC series, and I never really got the chance to really play out the game. So why not play it now while awaiting New Leaf.

If you are having trouble playing with the graphics on WW, you can hold Start + Select when booting your 3DS. That will play DS games in their original resolution if I am not mistaken. It should look a bit better that way.

Back