• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Offical Dream Addresses Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated my main town's DA last night (Dawn - 5500-5128-3236). Usually it's set in cherry blossom season, but this time it's set in summer time with a light rain.. (I love the background music >.<) Changed some of the landscaping with blooming hydrangea starts too.. :3 hope you guys enjoy & feel free to share any feedback.. 320 dream visitors so far =D

I'll visit other towns above later tonight :3

I like your map. :) You've chosen a good spot for your cafe, and I like the fountans. it took me a little bit to run around your town, but I enjoyed it.

I updated my dream address tonight. I'd love some feedback if you happen to run around my town. (There are big empty spots. Those are where villagers houses were, where my plot setter's house was, and where I will put certain PWPs when they're suggested. :) )
Thanks, and happy dreaming. Dream code: 5300-5941-0555

((edited: Kia from Vista, Luna said you left a good review. Thank you! :D ))

Last edited:
Visited your town! First thing I noticed was your town
map - which I LOVE. The town is very simple, but that makes it a breath of fresh air. Your
clovers are very cute and I can only imagine how long it must have taken to collect them
all. I liked how the streetlights were placed, it gave it a nice feel for some reason.

Ideas for improvement: Maybe it was just me but I would have liked if all your bridges were the wooden bridge, as they suit a natural town more than cobblestone. Have you ever considered dirt paths? I think they'd be cool in your town. And, more PWPs? I would have loved to see a bus stop, for example. It matches your town that's set during the night. The strip along the bottom left of your map could feature PWPs like that.
First of all: Thanks for your feedback and visiting my town! I'm happy to hear that you like it. :blush:
About your ideas: I switched the two stone bridges for the wooden ones, I didn't do it earlier, because of the house of Tammi, which stand in the way of the one brigde (and as I know Isabelle, she wouldn't allow me to build a new one, because of the distance). So after Tammi moved out, I builded the two wooden bridges. I must say, it fits really better now in the town. I thought about the dirt paths and maybe I will do this in the future, because it takes a long time to make them. Unfortunately, I don't have the bus stop yet, generally I only have a few PWP's, which are useful, because my villagers didn't gave me so many suggestions for new PWP's. When I get the bus stop, I will definitely build it, because it's one of my favorite PWP's. I will also build more PWP's in the next time.

Thanks for your ideas! I will definitely furthermore work on my town. :)

I also updated my town again! Dreamers are always welcome!

Last edited:
Name: Devon c:
Town Name: Glendale
Dream Address: In signature

Just updated after changing some things around c: Feel free to visit and tell me what you think.

Last edited:
I accidentally made a thread so I'll just post what I posted here!

Name: Bunny
Town Name: La Lune
Dream Address: 4500 - 4094 - 7536
--------

Hi! I just released my dream address finally lol. So I'm posting it here in case any of you would like to visit!
Note: there is some slight hacking done in the landscaping of this town

Please let me know what you think, and if you are a tumblr user and do visit, please tag your posts as #redribbonpresents so I can find it :)

Dream Address: 4500 - 4094 - 7536

tumblr_o90eyecY1R1s691a7o6_r1_1280.png

tumblr_o90eyecY1R1s691a7o3_1280.png

tumblr_o90eyecY1R1s691a7o5_1280.png

tumblr_o90eyecY1R1s691a7o4_1280.png

tumblr_o90eyecY1R1s691a7o2_1280.png

tumblr_o90eyecY1R1s691a7o1_1280.png

Just updated my town! Come for a visit!
It's definitely worth your while! Tell me what ou think of it! (Ps. It's sill a work in progress, but very enjoyable)

Name: Bailey
Town: Suffolk
Address: 4600-6617-7412

Name: Marina
Town name: Yorkshin
Dream address: 7700-6082-9069
13418974_1100394810019635_5585444068035418184_n.jpg
I updated it :) (im still working on the houses and waiting for some PWPs)

Last edited:
Hi everyone! Foxxie here :)

I haven't been around for such a long time, my poor Bevelle has been somewhat neglected lately :(

Real life just got in the way *sigh*. Then I decided to revamp the lower half of my map and literally dug up and destroyed everything... then decided I didn't want to revamp anymore :/ So I just didn't play because I felt so disheartened :(

I did pick up the game a couple of times the past few months, managed to lose Merengue and Agnes which didn't help my motivation :( I have gained Rosie (*^_^*) and Stinky (who I accidentally picked up from a void)... I will see how they fit in :)

Anyway, the point of my post! I picked Bevelle up properly a few days ago, determined to complete my renovation and get Bevelle back on track! It has taken a few days of solid graft, but I am very happy with how she looks again :)

I would love some visitors and critiques of my town (I am aware my 2nd & 3rd characters still need work!), if anyone would like to visit, my DA is 7400-5232-9021 <3

Thanks for reading
Foxxie
x

Need some help.

So I finally got to the point where I believe it is time to make my Dream Address public, since I've been sprucing up my town to make it look nice. Personally, I'm doing just fine at the moment.

HOWEVER

I'm not COMPLETELY done. There's still areas without flowers, less PWPs then I would have liked... so I need your help.

Should I: A. Release the town now in a somewhat incomplete state. Or B. Delay the release of the town to finish working on it (don't know how long it might take)?

Updated my DA. In need of some feedback
especially since there are some big empty spots!
Anyway any advice will really help complete my vision. Thank you!

Name: Nőva
Town name: Solstice
Dream address: 4200-5686-597

Name: Devon c:
Town Name: Glendale
Dream Address: In signature

Just updated after changing some things around c: Feel free to visit and tell me what you think.

Visited your town! Your seashells were so cute! And I really liked your path patterns. Did you make those yourself? They were like optical illusions @.@! The path and the flowers made your town so colorful. My favorite section of your town was the area with the topiaries. The only thing I would have liked to see is more... filler I guess? You had a lot of empty spaces. Could put some flowers/clovers/bushes/trees or even pwps to make it look less empty.

Overall lovely town and I enjoyed it. :)

Hi everyone! Foxxie here :)

I haven't been around for such a long time, my poor Bevelle has been somewhat neglected lately :(

Real life just got in the way *sigh*. Then I decided to revamp the lower half of my map and literally dug up and destroyed everything... then decided I didn't want to revamp anymore :/ So I just didn't play because I felt so disheartened :(

I did pick up the game a couple of times the past few months, managed to lose Merengue and Agnes which didn't help my motivation :( I have gained Rosie (*^_^*) and Stinky (who I accidentally picked up from a void)... I will see how they fit in :)

Anyway, the point of my post! I picked Bevelle up properly a few days ago, determined to complete my renovation and get Bevelle back on track! It has taken a few days of solid graft, but I am very happy with how she looks again :)

I would love some visitors and critiques of my town (I am aware my 2nd & 3rd characters still need work!), if anyone would like to visit, my DA is 7400-5232-9021 <3

Thanks for reading
Foxxie
x

Just updated again, another couple of PWP's sorted :) Would love to up my visitor count a bit and share my pretty little town with you all, please stop by if you have a spare minute :) x

Hey everyone.

I've never posted my dream address on a thread like this before but I've been working on my winter town for a while. :) please check it out & thank you so much

Name: Chris
Town name: Sutton
DA: 6200-3338-5067

Last edited:
Updated again, DA in sig :)

Hey everyone.

I've never posted my dream address on a thread like this before but I've been working on my winter town for a while. :) please check it out & thank you so much

Your town is beautiful. I loved it. The houses were great too. My favorite was the cabin, and that upstairs bedroom is so cute. Great job.

Hey everyone.

Very cute! You picked good paths, they all go together and match your theme. Though I don't know that I understood the sections of bright patterns around your tree- are they pinic spots or did I just miss something? But the town seemed very neat, and the houses were framed very well by the path and plants. And I thought your little park of dead trees was really cool. XD

Updated my DA for my main town, Vista.

5900-5938-0315

Not much changed, both of my side character's basements have been decorated.

Last edited:
Hi ya'll, my town is pretty simple as far as paths go. Would love to get some feedback on maybe what I could do with it -- especially some flower patterns. I'll start dreaming my way through the recent posts and also give some feedback. :) It will also help me get a dream medal, lol. Thanks everyone!

So far only 3 person visited my town T__T
I still need to work on the houses' interior....

Name: Marina
Town name: Yorkshin
Dream address: 7700-6082-9069

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back