• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(GLEE THREAD) okay everyone i admit it

Sorry I guess I misunderstood the topic,
I thought it was about opinions on Glee since the first post mentionned a song was bad?
Mea culpa.

Last edited:
5x18 - "Back-Up Plan" overview (look really **** :( ):
OVERVIEW: GLEE - 05 - 5ARC18 - Back-Up Plan, The (29-Apr-2014 (T))
EPISODE: 5ARC18
AIR DATE: 29-Apr-2014 (T)
RUNNING TIME: 60 Minutes
CONCEPT: Rachel is presented with a unique opportunity which could either take her career to the next level, or possibly kill it entirely. Meanwhile, Mercedes asks for Santana’s help finding a “new sound” for her latest single, and a wealthy New York socialite takes Blaine under her wing.

SPECIAL GUESTS:
AMBER RILEY Mercedes Jones
MICHAEL LERNER Sidney Greene
PRODUCTION CREDITS:
Written by: ROBERTO AGUIRRE-SACASA
Directed by: IAN BRENNAN
EXTENDED SUMMARY:
With Funny Girl a bonafide hit and Rachel’s star clearly on the rise, she enjoys the fruits of her labors, including signing with a powerful New York talent agent who seems to have a wholly different take on her career path than she does. Just as the monotony of constantly performing the same show over and over again starts taking its toll on her, Rachel is approached by a Hollywood executive who presents the young star with a potentially once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that – while too tempting to refuse – requires her to take a calculated risk. At NYADA, Kurt gets a valuable opportunity to perform for a wealthy socialite who is known for fostering and launching the careers of many burgeoning artists. Thrilled with the chance to make a lasting impression, Kurt – committed to the idea that he and Blaine should always share their career boons together - recruits his fianc? to sing with him. Blaine finds himself put in a difficult position when the socialite takes more of a liking to him than to Kurt. Meanwhile, as Mercedes struggles to complete her latest single in time to meet her release deadline, she turns to Santana for help with finding a “new sound,” and ends up putting her own career on the line for the sake of her friend.

guess there is no tina, yet another episode im not watching. yay. -_-

- - - Post Merge - - -

5x18 - "Back-Up Plan" overview (look really **** :( ):
OVERVIEW: GLEE - 05 - 5ARC18 - Back-Up Plan, The (29-Apr-2014 (T))
EPISODE: 5ARC18
AIR DATE: 29-Apr-2014 (T)
CONCEPT: Rachel is presented with a unique opportunity which could either take her career to the next level, or possibly kill it entirely. Meanwhile, Mercedes asks for Santana?s help finding a ?new sound? for her latest single, and a wealthy New York socialite takes Blaine under her wing.

SPECIAL GUESTS:
MICHAEL LERNER Sidney Greene
PRODUCTION CREDITS:
Written by: ROBERTO AGUIRRE-SACASA
Directed by: IAN BRENNAN
EXTENDED SUMMARY:
With Funny Girl a bonafide hit and Rachel?s star clearly on the rise, she enjoys the fruits of her labors, including signing with a powerful New York talent agent who seems to have a wholly different take on her career path than she does. Just as the monotony of constantly performing the same show over and over again starts taking its toll on her, Rachel is approached by a Hollywood executive who presents the young star with a potentially once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that ? while too tempting to refuse ? requires her to take a calculated risk. At NYADA, Kurt gets a valuable opportunity to perform for a wealthy socialite who is known for fostering and launching the careers of many burgeoning artists. Thrilled with the chance to make a lasting impression, Kurt ? committed to the idea that he and Blaine should always share their career boons together - recruits his fianc? to sing with him. Blaine finds himself put in a difficult position when the socialite takes more of a liking to him than to Kurt. Meanwhile, as Mercedes struggles to complete her latest single in time to meet her release deadline, she turns to Santana for help with finding a ?new sound,? and ends up putting her own career on the line for the sake of her friend.

guess there is no tina, yet another episode im not watching. yay. -_-

Song spoilers
Rachel: I'm the greatest star (517)
Blaine/June: piece of my heart (518)
Rachel: wake me up (518)

ok just watched the episode;

- tina and kitty in here's what you missed bless
- 'used to date tina and kitty and brittany' so i guess they broke up gAy
- that STD thing was ****ed
- go away blaine VO's
- eww blaine you pug why shove the whole thing in your mouth
- artie voice over <3
- julie is the ugliest
- i thought artie and julie were already dating???
- so kurt got bashed a "few weeks ago" but in bash they said FG opened in '2 weeks' yea right told u it was bull****
- is blaine tryna make kurt fat??
- why would you announce it like that this is so weirdo LOL
- the ranga is the hottest
- ok good they have mixed reactions praise
- samcedes is rly cute
- blaine has sex addiction
- mercedes/rachel <3
- love is a battlefield is rly good. nice to have a klaine duet that isnt centered around 'ZOMGL LOVE U'
- sam stop pressurin mercedes u whore
- sam stop
- blaine stop
- arties gf? is rly bad actress soznotsoz
- samchel brought up ok good

o look i wrote like nothing thats how bored i was

List of songs for opening night (performers are unkown):
Lovefool
NYC
I'm the Greatest Star
Who Are You Now?
Pumpin' Blood

MY GUESS:
Lovefool - Tina, Kurt, Mercedes and Santana
NYC - Will & Sue
I'm the Greatest Star - Rachel
Who Are You Now? - Rachel and Sue
Pumpin' Blood - Rachel, Tina, Blaine, Sam and Kurt

5x19 - "Old Dogs, New Tricks" Summary.
OVERVIEW: Glee - 05 - Old Dog, New Tricks (06-May-2014 (T))
EPISODE: 5ARC19

AIR DATE: 06-May-2014 (T)

CONCEPT: Santana helps Rachel do damage control for her flagging public image; Kurt tries to help a home for retired Broadway performers with their production of Peter Pan; to prove he is responsible, Sam adopts a dog - despite Mercedes’ objections.

SPECIAL GUESTS:

PRODUCTION CREDITS:
Written by CHRIS COLFER
Directed by BRADLEY BUECKER
EXTENDED SUMMARY:
Rachel’s duplicitous actions come back to haunt her as news that she missed a performance of Funny Girl in order to audition for a TV pilot – and lied to producers about it – begins to hit the press. In order to prevent a wave of bad publicity that could sully her fresh image, Rachel enlists Santana’s help in rebranding herself. Deciding she needs to champion a worthwhile cause, she and the girls organize an all-female musical gala to benefit a local dog shelter (aptly titled “Broadway *****es”), but Rachel soon realizes there is a marked difference between simply looking like a good person, and actually being one.

Kurt – who has been starting to feel inadequate in the wake of everyone else’s recent successes and finding himself excluded from the all-girl performance – befriends former Broadway star Maggie Banks, who is currently living in a senior-citizens home for retired performers. When he is given the chance to join the elderly cast in their production of Peter Pan, he seizes the opportunity, and tries to make a positive difference in the lives of Maggie, her friends, and her family. Meanwhile, the smitten Sam is eager to prove to Mercedes that he’s a responsible and dependable adult worthy of being considered husband (and father) material. To prove his point, he adopts a dog, but when “McConaughey” proceeds to destroy the apartment (and Mercedes’ expensive hair extensions), Sam must teach the dog some obedience or admit failure.
x

1st 5x19 song spoiler:
Werewolves Of London, cantada por Artie & Sam – Can??o original do cantor Warren Zevon.

I like how Blaine isn't mentioned in that episode. Minor role hopefully? :D

He gets chased by the paparazzi apparently lol (Artie is also with him) probably a dream sequence or somethin

Also Rachel is singing that glitter song my link in 520 and she is also singing a Bette milder song at some point

He gets chased by the paparazzi apparently lol (Artie is also with him) probably a dream sequence or somethin

Also Rachel is singing that glitter song my link in 520 and she is also singing a Bette milder song at some point

"that glitter song"

Glitter in the Air by Pink?

Here's the best gifset from Glee:
tumblr_mli8weHtGw1s9v3ryo1_500.gif

tumblr_mli8weHtGw1s9v3ryo2_500.gif

tumblr_mli8weHtGw1s9v3ryo3_500.gif

Back