• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(GLEE THREAD) okay everyone i admit it

i dont like it

I_don't_like_you.gif

Songs:
Lovefool, cantada por Rachel Berry - Can??o original do banda The Cardigans.
I’m The Greatest Star, cantada por Rachel Berry - Can??o original do musical Funny Girl.
NYC, cantada por Will & Sue - Can??o original do musical Annie.
Who Are You Now?, cantada por Rachel & Sue - Can??o original do musical Funny Girl.
Pumpin' Blood, cantada por Rachel, Mercedes e Santana - Can??o original do banda NONONO. (Rachel solo w/ Sancedes backup)

ok here we go as usual just watched it
- episode starts with rachels nightmare BLESS
- TINA
- this is great
- MCKINLEY <3
- i hate annie ughhh
- TINA <3
- no tina u hate brown
- ohey boyfriend pillow nice to see u still exist
- rachel pls calm down
- SANTANAS BACK FROM LESBOS YAAAS
- **** u will what a waste
- ur on broadway u cant just skip half the song for time constraints FYI
- where is paololo and that other guy i dont like this fat guy???//
- LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
- I SEE THE HOOKER I BET HE'S GONNA GET THE HOOKER ONCE SUE LEAVES
- no she was just a prop ok

btw promo for next episode looks ****

ugh NYC the song way too much memories ugh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Santana coming out of the cab with the bird was hysterical.

5x20 - "The Untitled Rachel Berry Project" Extended Summary:

Mary Halloran - a Hollywood screenwriter who is widely considered a genius - but whom some may politely describe as “quirky” - arrives in New York to tool a script for a potential network television series centered on Rachel’s life. While Rachel is initially quick to bow to Mary’s hip and industry savvy vision for the script, she and the gang are dismayed when all - except Brittany - are confused by what they read, prompting Rachel to try and influence some rewrites that more accurately depict who she is. As Mercedes prepares to launch her nationwide shopping-mall tour to promote her new CD, Sam finds himself on the verge of accomplishing one of his lifelong goals of appearing “almost naked on a city bus.” As the two contemplate spending the next several months apart, friends offer each of them relationship advice, prompting the couple to make a decision about their future. Meanwhile, Blaine continues to work on his showcase with June. While she promises him the event will launch his career in ways he never dreamed of, it will also require him to reveal a lie and break a promise he made to Kurt… something he may not be prepared to do.

CONCEPT: A quirky Hollywood screenwriter begins to work on ideas for a series based on Rachel’s life, but her hip vision for the script leaves Rachel and the gang feeling nonplussed. On the verge of spending several months apart, Mercedes and Sam make a decision about their relationship. As Blaine prepares to perform in his showcase, he is faced with a tough decision.

SPECIAL GUESTS:

SHIRLEY MACLAINE June Dolloway
AMBER RILEY Mercedes Jones
HEATHER MORRIS Brittany S. Pierce
PRODUCTION CREDITS:

Written by: MATTHEW HODGSON
Directed by: BRAD FALCHUK

oops i downloaded this 10 hours ago and i still havent watched it

- ok so FG has been open for 3 weeks
- rachel isnt ugly stfu
- im v confused right now
- i got nothin against 1D but still dont know why they are doin that song
- this song is so random and so mad they made it acoustic i was looking forward to the original arrangement so much
- WHY IS THERE LIKE 50 RACHELS??
- why is she singing wake me up at funny girl???
- i like this guy i hope he stays
- I WANT THE OTHER GUY BACK I HATE THIS FATTY
- ok so they have done 8 shows a week and at the start rachel said it had been 3 weeks since opening night and then that guy who was just in there before said '46 down, 5,000 to go' if its really been going for 3 weeks, and they do 8 shows a week, that is only 24 shows, not even half the amount they said theyve done wtf is goin on
- sancedes <3
- lesbos <3
- still wishin they did nicki minaj instead </3
- o its the mime guy
- NO BLAINE/DARREN/WHOEVER WHY ARE YOU STRAINING YOU SOUND SO GOOD WHEN YOU DONT STRAIN STOP IT
- **** U U OLD *****
- o well at least kurt is mature
- this episode is so random it feels like im watching an AU
- qt santana
- rachel stans grays anatomy bless
- SO AU WTF
- there is like no continuity in this episode apart from FG literally everything just started up in this episode
- also where is sam
- where is artie??
- Santana play fanny????
- YAAAAS
- RUPERT EXISTS WHERE IS HE THO
- THIS PEZBERRY SCENE HURTS SO MUCH
- WHERE IS RUPERT
- I DONT JUST WANNA HEAR RUPERT I JUST WANNA SEE HIM
- 'get the hell out of my office' UMM YOU ARE NOT SUE

ok im about to watch and before watch it, im gonna say i am not looking forward to it, and yes, its because its written by chris. i dont have anything against him, but im just not looking forward to him writing an episode, because to me, he kinda comes off as a cocky person, and im worried that the episode will be filled with like 5643443 jokes, and im really not happy about the peter pan SL, it just seems like a way of him being selfish and like him writing old people/dogs into the episode just because "thats what he likes" really annoys me... he should be writing for what others will enjoy, and not just what he himself enjoys. and yes, i do believe having chris write an episode was just a plot to get ratings, and i hope they fail. but yeah, i'll reestablish my opinion after i watch it.

- oh so santana being blonde is just random ok then
- idk if its just my biased speaking but the acting in this episode seems weird
- this song is so forced
- why are they showing artie sing sams parts??
- THIS DOG RESCUE THING JUST SEEMS TO RANDOM
- THE ACTING IS SO WRONG I CANT DEAL WITH IT
- SEE PETER PA DYING WTF
- I ACTUALLY JUST SHOOK IN FRUSTURATION THIS ACTING IS HORRIB;E
- i hate cats ughh
- ok this artie/sam/mer scene is good
- NO HER FAUXAHUAHUAHA
- HAHAHAHA THE DOG IS EATING HER HAIR YEEES
OK EPISODE BREAK. WHAT WE HAVE LEARNER SO FAR:
- chris can't write for kurt, rachel or santana
- chris can write for sam, mercedes and artie
OK BREAK TIME OVER
- ok this scene is ok i guess but theyre act acting so i cant tell if theyre any better or not
- ok theres no way those dogs could drag rachel j/s
- i like this song but idk how i feel about it
- dogs just dont become obedient from doing an obstacle course fyi in case that was the direction you were headin
- ok now chords acting is weird
- ok gj chris for remembering sam was homeless
- but amber still act mer well :)))
- thought security was meant to be getting kurt??
- wow that bus was so convenient
- btw these pezberry scenes are weird
- kurt so awkward
- where is mer??
- ok lucky star is rly good
- mer <3
- take me home 2nite is ok too

ok. so i guess it wasnt as bad as i thought, thank god there wern't like 34750347534 jokes PRAISE. only bad parts was memory, plus were wolves of london felt weird, the acting for rachel/kurt/santana felt weird at some points (idk about blaine since he barely did anythin)
and also this was the episode before the season finale?? i didnt feel anythin, both this episode and the last one felt AU. the only on going plot in this episode was rachel trying to fix her reputation, other than that, everything else came out of the episode, and ended in the episode.

would've been better if it had more plots

so apparently glee isnt returning until 2015??

yah its true. :)

but i dont care i probably wouldnt of watched it until 2015 anyway because that'd be how long it'd take for tina to come back. (whever the f they are going in season 6)

like 4 real tho how hard is it, in fact i'll do it now.

*tina storms into bushkwick appartment with suitcases*

Tina: HEYYYYYYYYYYY

Rachel: wat r u doin

Kurt: get out slut

Tina: no im staying here i graduated from brown early cuz im smart unlike u *****es xoxox

Rachel: o

Kurt: kk make urself at home ily xoxox

Tina: let me just sing 2 solos first, and then a trio with u 2, then i'll go to blaines and sing a duet with him and then i'll make out with sam without mercedes knowing cuz samtina is on *****esssssss

Kurt: k

<333333333

hamusuta confirmed better writer than rib.

Back