• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

(GLEE THREAD) okay everyone i admit it

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
(GLEE THREAD)

IT SUX!!!

g'nite xoxo

also BellBringerGreen plz dont spam dis wif 24347545+ replies xo[

Ok that's old news now we discuss Glee

Last edited:
It's very catchy, similar to the original.

Never watched the show. I always watched the commercials but never got around to watching a episode lol.

I don't hate Glee I just find it unnecessary. It would be like if American Idol tried to give a "story" to the top 12.

The chorus was pretty good. The "ehhhh" and the ahs and ops were good.

The rest.. Gangnam style > glee version

TBH the only thing better here was the background bits (ahs and ops and stuff)

I only saw about two episodes of glee, and I'll say that a couple of the songs were decently done. However, a lot of them are just kind of lip syncs and not stylistically done in any way.

But the acting is god awful. There is no excuse for how bad a lot of the actors are. I think some of them are just trying to be theatrical actors, but failing miserably.

I only saw about two episodes of glee, and I'll say that a couple of the songs were decently done. However, a lot of them are just kind of lip syncs and not stylistically done in any way.

But the acting is god awful. There is no excuse for how bad a lot of the actors are. I think some of them are just trying to be theatrical actors, but failing miserably.

1) obv they lip sync are you stupid. lip syncs are done in almost every musical related TV show or movie
2) if you think the acting on glee is horrible then you are obviously an obnoxious person - they have some of the best actors i've ever seen (asides from Desperate housewives)
so plz shut up :) have a nice day xo

1) obv they lip sync are you stupid. lip syncs are done in almost every musical related TV show or movie
2) if you think the acting on glee is horrible then you are obviously an obnoxious person - they have some of the best actors i've ever seen (asides from Desperate housewives)
so plz shut up :) have a nice day xo

LOL! Obviously an obnoxious person.
Do people really believe musical numbers are shot with live voices??

Mmm Gangnam Style isn't the best cover... but they've done amazing stuff.
Give Your Heart A Break is my current fav.
Lea Michelle's voice is incredible and nobody can say otherwise.

LOL! Obviously an obnoxious person.
Do people really believe musical numbers are shot with live voices??

Mmm Gangnam Style isn't the best cover... but they've done amazing stuff.
Give Your Heart A Break is my current fav.
Lea Michelle's voice is incredible and nobody can say otherwise.

Lea and Naya have the best voices IMO
op and Dianna. So happy she's back in either this episode or the next (think she's singing in one of them, too)

Jayma and Jenna both have great voices. Happy Jenna got to sing on Gangnam style (along with Kitty omg) but Jayma went from being a regular to recurring. Kinda upset about this. Wish she got to sing more

Naya! Her voice is amazing. And she's one of the best actors on the show. Her character is perfection.
Heather and her Britney 2.0 covers were great moments this season. I loved that episode.

I know! I feel like Jayma and Matthew are hardly in it lately. It used to be almost centered around them. There's so many stories going on though, I guess I can see why they can only cram small bits of them into each episode.
And the first time I noticed how much I loved Jayma was when she sang "Touch A Touch A Touch Me". I was obsessed. I agree, she needs to sing more!

Are you loving Kate Hudson's character? I am. And I'm hoping to see more of SJP ;P

Naya! Her voice is amazing. And she's one of the best actors on the show. Her character is perfection.
Heather and her Britney 2.0 covers were great moments this season. I loved that episode.

I know! I feel like Jayma and Matthew are hardly in it lately. It used to be almost centered around them. There's so many stories going on though, I guess I can see why they can only cram small bits of them into each episode.
And the first time I noticed how much I loved Jayma was when she sang "Touch A Touch A Touch Me". I was obsessed. I agree, she needs to sing more!

Are you loving Kate Hudson's character? I am. And I'm hoping to see more of SJP ;P

Naya is definitely one of the best actors on the show (and Lea's scene in the Finchel break up before the scientist her best scene on the show ever) but yes, her character is literally perfection, and HeMo's covers in Britney 2.0 were great.

I really don't care about Matt that much. Even at all. I don't really care he's going to be gone for a few episodes. He has a nice voice but now I just don't care about him. But I do miss the Wemma from season 1
But yes, I fell in love with Jayma's voice in the rocky horror episode when she sang that.

And omg yes! I love kate hudson so much, I almost died when I found out she was going to be on glee (she only signed for 6 episodes though hopefully she gets more) she has a great voice too. I don't care about SJP that much, though she's only been in one episode so far so i cant really judge her yet. Though SJP said in an interview she was only doing glee as a "one off" and for fun, so I don't think we'll be seeing a lot of her either :\

Naya is definitely one of the best actors on the show (and Lea's scene in the Finchel break up before the scientist her best scene on the show ever) but yes, her character is literally perfection, and HeMo's covers in Britney 2.0 were great.

I really don't care about Matt that much. Even at all. I don't really care he's going to be gone for a few episodes. He has a nice voice but now I just don't care about him. But I do miss the Wemma from season 1
But yes, I fell in love with Jayma's voice in the rocky horror episode when she sang that.

And omg yes! I love kate hudson so much, I almost died when I found out she was going to be on glee (she only signed for 6 episodes though hopefully she gets more) she has a great voice too. I don't care about SJP that much, though she's only been in one episode so far so i cant really judge her yet. Though SJP said in an interview she was only doing glee as a "one off" and for fun, so I don't think we'll be seeing a lot of her either :\

Oh gosh, that whole episode had me :O through the whole thing. The Scientist scene was fantastic.

I feel like Matt's character got so boring. Season 1, he was one of my favorites! I loved the pregnancy story and his relationship issues. And rooting for him to fall for Jayma's character. But he definitely lost his appeal Season 2 and on.

I didn't know KH only signed up for 6 episodes :/ She's one of my favorites already! She's such a beotch, but I love it. It's what Rachel needs lol.
I was hoping to see SJP more. I mean, if Kurt stays with that job, I feel like she could be in it a little more.
I love SJP though... Sex and the City has been my show since I was a wee-boy.

Oh gosh, that whole episode had me :O through the whole thing. The Scientist scene was fantastic.

I feel like Matt's character got so boring. Season 1, he was one of my favorites! I loved the pregnancy story and his relationship issues. And rooting for him to fall for Jayma's character. But he definitely lost his appeal Season 2 and on.

I didn't know KH only signed up for 6 episodes :/ She's one of my favorites already! She's such a beotch, but I love it. It's what Rachel needs lol.
I was hoping to see SJP more. I mean, if Kurt stays with that job, I feel like she could be in it a little more.
I love SJP though... Sex and the City has been my show since I was a wee-boy.

Yeah the break-up has definitely been one of their best episodes (along with home from S1) cried during every brittana moment omg lol

but yeah, Matt's character got really boring, he was all right in S2 but no where near as good in S1

but I am in love with Kate Hudson's character, she really is giving Rachel what she needs. Really looking forward to their stories unveiling.
I don't know about SJP though. Kurt's re-auditioning for NYADA in the next few episodes.. Eh I don't really like Kurt anymore, he was fine in S1 but once blaine came along i started disliking him. happy they're broken up but they're getting back together so fml.

But with getting sloppy with characters they definitely need to give Tina a story line. she was meant to have a huge story line last season with being adopted and seeing her parents and stuff, never happened though. But there was heaps of stuff that was meant to happen in S2 and S3 which never happened.

But please, cut down on Blaine and give tina more screen time.. I mean, Rachel even said she was the new female lead, and she hasn't even had a solo true solo yet. Someone did the calculations on how many solos she's had, compared to blaine. And tine being an original from the first season and only missing one episode, has had like 3 solos, and Blaine's had ~20 or something like that. and wtf. blaine was suppose to graduate last year, since he was a junior at dalton, but then when he transferred apparently he didn't age and remianed a junior. RIB just want more money from his voice. ughh don't get me started on my rage for Blaine.

i dont even know where this post was gonig i will just stop typing now

Yeah the break-up has definitely been one of their best episodes (along with home from S1) cried during every brittana moment omg lol

but yeah, Matt's character got really boring, he was all right in S2 but no where near as good in S1

but I am in love with Kate Hudson's character, she really is giving Rachel what she needs. Really looking forward to their stories unveiling.
I don't know about SJP though. Kurt's re-auditioning for NYADA in the next few episodes.. Eh I don't really like Kurt anymore, he was fine in S1 but once blaine came along i started disliking him. happy they're broken up but they're getting back together so fml.

But with getting sloppy with characters they definitely need to give Tina a story line. she was meant to have a huge story line last season with being adopted and seeing her parents and stuff, never happened though. But there was heaps of stuff that was meant to happen in S2 and S3 which never happened.

But please, cut down on Blaine and give tina more screen time.. I mean, Rachel even said she was the new female lead, and she hasn't even had a solo true solo yet. Someone did the calculations on how many solos she's had, compared to blaine. And tine being an original from the first season and only missing one episode, has had like 3 solos, and Blaine's had ~20 or something like that. and wtf. blaine was suppose to graduate last year, since he was a junior at dalton, but then when he transferred apparently he didn't age and remianed a junior. RIB just want more money from his voice. ughh don't get me started on my rage for Blaine.

i dont even know where this post was gonig i will just stop typing now

You're right though! Tina hasn't really had a story line since her stuttering-issue in S1 lol! Not even a full story. That's the only thing I really remember her for. I want to see more though.
I've always wondered why Rachel said Tina was the new lead... but they haven't even gone further than that. Like, okay she's the new female lead, so let's see it!
I'm thinking people would rather see stories from the other characters, and Tina always gets left out. I'm ready for her to get a good plot. Some history on her character or something.

I have mixed feelings on Blaine. I loved him when he first came on the show! I was like a little school girl when Blaine and Kurt first met at the school. But I feel like his character is getting annoying. He's really nice to look at though ;P
I don't think they expected Teenage Dream to be as big as it was. Everybody wanted more. It made Blaine become so popular... he's getting more airtime than most of the original characters from S1!
I think they need to tone it down a bit with him.

Tina needs more story line and more solos

Blaine needs less story line and less songs

xo

Back