• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

(GLEE THREAD) okay everyone i admit it

ok time to watch this ****
btw all i care about is mer's SL hehe

- o ok lets remember sam is a model
- o ok mers virginity is gonna be in this ep??
- sam srsly why does your modelling SL just come outta nowhere??
- MERS HAIR <333
- I SWEAR TO GOD IF THEY DONT EXPLAIN SANTANA'S ABSENCE......................
- OK GOOD BLESS
- NO BRITTANY/KIKI BROKE UP
- wtf is ths ***** stoned
- omg wtf is wrong with this lady
- OMG SHE IS LITERALLY CRAZY
- MER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- oh shakin my head is the first song now i dont care about this episode v much once this is over
- MER THE QUEEN
- eww go away blaine and creepy old lady
- good she not takin any of blaines ****
- eww this song
- ive never said this before buT I HATE BLAINES SHOES SO MUCH
- why would you say she never did, i wouldve just said ***** changed her mind
- 'how am i supposed to believe you love me if i cant even trust you' LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THE IRONY IN THIS HOW MANY TIMES HAS BLAINE BETRAYED YOUR TRUST HAHAHA
- omg is sam cheats i swear
- soo is this a solo or a duet??
- DONT BREAK UP SAMCEDES
-MERCEDES HAS GOT HER JESUS PRAIIISE
- THIS ***** IS ****ED OMG
- WAT TE ****
- omg just break them up
- crooked nipples make a return 2 seasons later bless
- omg if they **** i sweeear
- **** u sam
- MER PUNCH HIM
- oh they didnt **** nvm
- NOOOOO SAMCEDES
- this song is cute
- omg it keeps freeing when the backing vocals come in fml
- ok i think its fixed now
- if old hag doesnt get mad at blaine i swear
- idc how much they like the performance
- omg as per usual blaine gets what he wants...
- I JUST LOVE MERS HAIR SO MUCH
- omg sam wtf your junk isnt even on the truck LOL
- MCKINLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
- omg **** off computer lab

ok that finale was like 3923523x better than S4 finale. but there were like no cliff hangers???//
also Mer where u go come back for S6 pls

Oh look they mentioned Sam's dream that never was mentioned ever before.
Was the writer lady dropped on the head as a kid?
Oh no boo hoo Blaine your dumbass brought this upon yourself.
FINALLY Kurt is having a real reaction to bull****.
I love how Brittany was like "okay let's open the art gallery"
Actually now that I think of it, this writer lady is just like the Glee writers. She makes no sense.
What the ****, why are they writing Kurt like this, like first they write him as this guy who would do anything for Blaine but now he's the guy who would lie to him about the showcase? OOC.
"Oh god no." - My thoughts exactly.
Why is it always after the person cheats the other person is extremely nice and overcompensating?
June and Blaine duet is boring. I'm surprised June let Blaine invite his friends.
The look on June's face is absolutely priceless. She's like "oh no he didn't".
Wait so she thought Fanny was her dream role but now she's like "my dream role is myself"??? Pretentious lil *****.
Why is Sam going to Lima???

Pompeii is so appropriate because just like the city, Glee is going up in smoke.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I agree though, it was a LOT better than the season 4 finale.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and one other thing, the show version of Pompeii with Rachel at the end singing the last verse, she sounded VERY off key with "How am I going to be an optimist about this?"

Apparently this is the main cast next season:
Chris Colfer como Kurt Hummel
Naya Rivera como Santana Lopez
Darren Criss como Blaine Anderson
Kevin McHale como Artie Abrams
Lea Michele como Rachel Berry
Heather Morris como Brittany Pierce
Matthew Morrison como Will Schuester
Chord Overstreet como Sam Evans
Amber Riley como Mercedes Jones
Jane Lynch como Sue Sylvester
Jenna Ushkowitz como Tina Cohen-Chang

and these will guest star:
Barbra Streisand
Julie Andrews
Lady Gaga

I doubt it

HeMo has said multiple times she wants to be a mum or somethin so doubt she'll be regular cast

And those guest stars just seem weirde

When RIB specified June, did they give a more specific time frame in June? Or are we going based on past seasons when an announcement is expected during this month?

when RIB specified june they were still talking about 24 episodes and a fall season, which we know isnt the case anymore. your guess is as good as mine as to whether there is an announcement. they are meant to start filming soon, but I doubt they'll want to reveal too much this early.

i miss all of them together. and look at Alex, Blake, Becca, Jacob, and Melissa, all fresh off their promotions, it sucks we probably wont be seeing a lot of them next season (apparently the only one whose been asked back so far is Alex, but its only for a few episodes).
Makes me wonder what S5 wouldve been like if Cory hadn't passed :(

aha this reminds me, I gotta catch up with Glee this summer

I have no idea why everyone I seem to know hates this show, like, the dislike for the soundtrack I get, but the songs sound better within the context of the show/performance ;_; I always thought it was an alright show

Last edited:
6x01 Title: Loser Like Me

Songs:
Uninvited by Alanis Morissette – sung by Rachel
Suddenly Seymour from Little Shop of Horrors – sung by Rachel & Blaine
Sing by Ed Sheeran – sung by Blaine & the Warblers
Dance the Night Away by Van Halen – sung by Vocal Adrenaline
Karma Chameleon by Culture Club – sung by Rachel
Let it Go from Frozen – sung by Rachel

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/glee-season-6-song-spoilers-loser-like-me.htm

her stuff is usually legit, and doesn't troll. Also at the VMA's I think, Darren subtly hinted he'd be doing an Ed Sheeran song (Tweet: Congrats to @edsheeran on his Moon Man........... Gleespoiler...? #VMA2014), and it was speculated to be Sing since it won an award so probs legit.

Last edited:
I can't stand Glee... :\

then **** off

6x01 Title: Loser Like Me

Songs:
Uninvited by Alanis Morissette – sung by Rachel
Suddenly Seymour from Little Shop of Horrors – sung by Rachel & Blaine
Sing by Ed Sheeran – sung by Blaine & the Warblers
Dance the Night Away by Van Halen – sung by Vocal Adrenaline
Karma Chameleon by Culture Club – sung by Rachel
Let it Go from Frozen – sung by Rachel

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/glee-season-6-song-spoilers-loser-like-me.htm

her stuff is usually legit, and doesn't troll. Also at the VMA's I think, Darren subtly hinted he'd be doing an Ed Sheeran song (Tweet: Congrats to @edsheeran on his Moon Man........... Gleespoiler...? #VMA2014), and it was speculated to be Sing since it won an award so probs legit.

Im going to cry. This is awful bye.

Im going to cry. This is awful bye.

doesn't really bother me tbh. since all my favorites are gone from being regulars now (tina, kitty, bree, emma, santana, idk who else), i know they're not going to get a lot of songs, so im fine. I mean Mer is still a regular apparently but she had a good run at the end of S5 so I'm not bothered if she doesn't get much songs.

And I prefer Rachel a lot more to Blaine, so I'm happy about Rachel getting 3 solos and a duet, where as Blaine only has one of each, even still, I'm happy about another Anderberry duet. And I'm interested in the VA number, assuming Will is teaching them, it should be interesting.

doesn't really bother me tbh. since all my favorites are gone from being regulars now (tina, kitty, bree, emma, santana, idk who else), i know they're not going to get a lot of songs, so im fine. I mean Mer is still a regular apparently but she had a good run at the end of S5 so I'm not bothered if she doesn't get much songs.

And I prefer Rachel a lot more to Blaine, so I'm happy about Rachel getting 3 solos and a duet, where as Blaine only has one of each, even still, I'm happy about another Anderberry duet. And I'm interested in the VA number, assuming Will is teaching them, it should be interesting.

i just want tina and everyone else can die :( except santana kitty sugar and mercedes they can stay alive :)

i used to watch it because my brothers and sisters did
it's so hard to believe how many lesbians there are

i used to watch it because my brothers and sisters did
it's so hard to believe how many lesbians there are

What???
The shows only had a total of five lesbian characters, 3 of which only appeared in one episode each, and he 4th only 3 episodes... The only lesbian character featured prominently is Santana, thats hardly "many"

WELL LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIME FOR THIS AGAIN.

Rachel covering "Let It Go". This is a surprise to...nobody.

TBH I agree I do kinda look forward to the VA number

10601167_10203521426574123_1762900748_n.jpg

10653918_10203521426654125_477183524_n.jpg

hey those were my screen shots :(

Anyway, my thoughts on spoilers;
- even though it's been known for a while now, I really wish the time jump was more than 6 months... I was hoping a year minimum...
- Weird she says 'Santana isn't in the episode' when we've been told she isn't meant to be a regular this season. She did mention Karofsky and Figgins who aren't regular either, but it was strange making a point saying Santana wouldn't be in the episode, when we have been told Naya is expected to receive ~3 episodes. Makes me wonder if she knows is Santana's prominence on the show has been increased...
- Rachel's pilot I don't really care for, I am excited to see some of the show however
- Rachel's dads SL would be interesting if they were actually on the show more... Also why are the showing the ugly dad, the other one was hotter
- Blaine and Kurt being broken up would be interesting, but we all know they're going to get back by the end of the season so?? Also I'm not a fan of Kurt wanting Blaine back after 6 months. I am incredibly interested in Karofsky/Blaine dating. Probably the SL I'm looking forward to most this season
- Sam being football coach assistant is meh... I mean, the football side of Glee kinda disappeared after the superbowl episode, and was briefly brought back in S3/4 for the musicals (I think anyway), seems weird for them to bring this back now, but either one or two of the new characters are meant to be football players so makes sense I guess?
- "No Glee club tryouts yet" is annoying me tbh. I guess it was expected since the only club numbers are from VA and the Warblers so I guess yay?? I've just always liked ND so kinda annoyed there wont be anything decent for them in this episode.

Ok I think that is all for now

Back