A new way to get Monkeys in Wild World!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McRibbie

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I recently discovered that there was a way of getting monkeys in Wild World without hacking. However, it does require a ROM and flashcart, which is still as bad, but it allows for perfectly real monkeys from the town of Nintendo.
I can confirm that Champ, Simon, Elise, Tammi and Monty are in the ROM, but I am not sure about Nana. You will need a ROM of Animal Crossing: Wild World Broadcast Version, a flashcart, a copy of ACWW and two DS systems. Put the ROM on your flashcart and load it up in the DS. In the other DS, boot up Wild World and buy a note in a bottle and release it to enter Tag/Contact Mode. On your flashcart, after booting up Tag/Contact Mode and closing your DS, select the 1st option. The second option gives you brick and ? blocks, and mentions monkeys, but after testing it, it has not worked- a regular villager moved in. Select English. Then seven options will come up on your screen; MNK00-05 and RANDOM. The random option gives you a random item, but the others have specific items; MNK000-05 picks the item.

MNK00: flagpole
MNK01: Super Mushroom
MNK02: Starman
MNK03: mushroom mural
MNK04: Cannon
MNK05: Pikmin​

Then it will transmit to your other DS system. Open it up and boot the game up. Collect your message in a bottle and wait.
I hope you enjoy the monkeys and items yielded by this, even though western countries did not get them all.
If you want the rest of the items, Action Replay is your friend. I am unsure if it will work with Japanese and Korean versions, but please try for me. It would mean a lot to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back