• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Share your Nintendo 3DS Friend Code here!

Sure
AWESOME (all caps) 0791 5251 9023
Right now I'm playing ACNL WA , HMSV, RF4 but hey anything to help a fellow gamer
Games: ACNL Welcome Amibo, Tomodachi Life, Fantasy Life DLC, Story of Seasons Trio of Towns, Nintendogs & Cats Style Savvy Fashion Forward

See profile and or sig for full games
PM me if you have added me
Happy Gaming -PiXel

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure
AWESOME (all caps) 0791 5251 9023
Right now I'm playing ACNL WA , HMSV, RF4 but hey anything to help a fellow gamer
Games: ACNL Welcome Amibo, Tomodachi Life, Fantasy Life DLC, Story of Seasons Trio of Towns, Nintendogs & Cats Style Savvy Fashion Forward

See profile and or sig for full games
PM me if you have added me
Happy Gaming -PiXel

3DS: 1263-7156-5398
Anything New Leaf related!
Send a message on my profile if you have added me!

Please, tell me if you add me(◠‿◠✿)
✿✿✿
Kotori
FC: 2337-5385-0532

My FC is down below! Anyone who wants to be friends lmk. I mainly just play ACNL but sometimes I play a bit of Kirby: Triple Deluxe, Mario Kart 7 and ACHHD.

My FC is: 3669-3357-4944
I play of course Animal Crossing new leaf, Mario Kart 7 (sometimes), and i also have Super Smash but i barely play it. As for offline games, i play Warioware Gold (amazing game, totally recommended), Super Mario Maker, Super Mario 3d Land, Rhythm Heaven. I also have DKR2, Kirby Triple Deluxe and Cave Story, but i dont play them either.

Back