• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official TBT Candy Thread 2012

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Hm, and what do you think about what they say about Dark Candy?

"This candy is not sold here. If you come across it, we suggest you give it to someone else as fast as possible. And whatever you do, don't discard it."

So if someone gifts dark candy to you, you're going to want to gift it to someone else. But if it's not sold in the shop where does it come from...

Go check out the Shop! We've got all kinds of Candy to purchase and even some Creepy Dolls!

By the way, a new Shop feature- hover over the item images in this thread and it will say who gave them the item.

By the way, if you view the dark candy in someones inventory and it says it's from me that's actually a bug since it's not sold in the store. I'm not gifting it to all those people ;o

So where are the dark candies at the moment?
29159332.jpg

I sent mine off to Zr388. Not sure where she's sent it or if she still has it.

Back