Peach (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Dusty Scroll
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
Poke around and change the router security? I really want to play WW online, and I don't think I should change to the bad WEP.

Depends how much you want to play online. I've changed mine to WEP or none and then back to WPA after I'm done playing a couple times.

Depends how much you want to play online. I've changed mine to WEP or none and then back to WPA after I'm done playing a couple times.

Hmm, you got a point there. Maybe every time I wanna play wifi, I'll change the security.

But then again, I will need to remember the code so I know what code that it was before I change

It's real unfortunate that WPA support wasn't in DS. :( Can't really blame them though considering the DS came out in 2004 though. WEP was still barely a thing back then.

It's real unfortunate that WPA support wasn't in DS. :( Can't really blame them though considering the DS came out in 2004 though. WEP was still barely a thing back then.
Thank goodness the Wii and 3DS (and I think DSI and XL) supported it.

Yeah I do this too. It's only down for an hour or to at most for me.

Back