• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is it worth it if I...

BellGreen

!(◎_◎;)
Bells
Peach (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Dusty Scroll
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
Poke around and change the router security? I really want to play WW online, and I don't think I should change to the bad WEP.

Depends how much you want to play online. I've changed mine to WEP or none and then back to WPA after I'm done playing a couple times.

Depends how much you want to play online. I've changed mine to WEP or none and then back to WPA after I'm done playing a couple times.

Hmm, you got a point there. Maybe every time I wanna play wifi, I'll change the security.

But then again, I will need to remember the code so I know what code that it was before I change

It's real unfortunate that WPA support wasn't in DS. :( Can't really blame them though considering the DS came out in 2004 though. WEP was still barely a thing back then.

It's real unfortunate that WPA support wasn't in DS. :( Can't really blame them though considering the DS came out in 2004 though. WEP was still barely a thing back then.
Thank goodness the Wii and 3DS (and I think DSI and XL) supported it.

Thank goodness the Wii and 3DS (and I think DSI and XL) supported it.

Yeah the DSi and DSi XL support it but unless the game was made post-DSi it won't work anyway. (aka Wild World)

Yeah I do this too. It's only down for an hour or to at most for me.

Back