• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New Usergroup

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Bells
Island
Númenor
Golden Watering Can
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
The retired staff group is back. Now it's called Sage, a tribute to the old NSider Sages. Although, this is not the same as the Sages that we used to have on TBT, which were based on the NSider ones. It's simply the name of the Retired Staff group. Some of the veterans might be confused!

Anyway the group currently consists of:

AndyB
Bastoise99
Bulerias
DarthGohan1
Flummoxer
Linkerator
Mino
Smart_Tech_Dragon_15
Tyler
Zero_13
ƒish

I probably forgot someone, so let me know. And yes, OddCrazyMe (Tyler) is not an admin any more because he hasn't logged in since August 2011. Not sure which of the mods should be retired... I will decide later.

Last edited:
Glad I'm not the only one disliking the shade

i wanna be a sage!!!!

have a good work day.

I remember on TBT 1.0 when I had a dark green username in Members14, I believe...

I miss my dark green color. ;_;
@Bidoofydoo: It looks like The Bell Tree had a sinus infection and sneezed on a few members. That's... the only way I could think of putting it.

Aw man, the days of the old sages.

People, it's the same exact color NSider Sages were. I'm assuming the old TBT Sages were that color too. I went to archive.org and got the color. ;o

Okay I made it the old TBT color

edit: I like the other one better though. Vote now!

(maybe I should just darken the other one)

Back