Does ANYONE wifi on WW anymore?

Lovemcqueen, you open your inventory and select the furthest left most option AFTER getting your FC. Copper directly issues you your friend code so i don't know what the problem is. Is your DS compatible with your router settings? Do you have a Wi-Fi connection? A 3DS system can sometimes be problematic with FC's for DS games. If you are using a 3DS, try adding the connection again. If using a DS, your problem will be unable to resolve.
If for whatever reason he does not give you your friend code, try connecting to Wi-Fi to open your gate. After you open your gate, you probably have a friend code, so check your friend code. To check your friend code you open your inventory and select the furthest left most option AFTER getting your FC. You then tap the key, boom there's your FC. To add FC's select register.

Or, just talk to copper again.

Anyway, my FC is 4084-4099-6107
Name:Sarger
Town:porton

I always wanna play with someone but no one ever is compatible or wants to :/

Maybe on Wensday or Tuesday since Im getting a new WW. But give me some time to set up my town and get friend code. On Tuesday.

Hopefully I can pick up a copy again soon, but the real thing is changing the router settings D-:

I'm getting my new copy on Cristmas day!!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back