• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Does ANYONE wifi on WW anymore?

Well I just got back into WW, I can't wifi today but possibly on monday if that's okay with you.

Name: Kaiaa
Town Name: Konoha
FC: 4814-4589-9497
Fruit: Cherry

Also please feel free to bring me any fruit (i only have cherries) and/or buy anything from Nook, I need his upgraded store lol

I would, but I recently got a new wifi connection that is not compatible with the game :(

Well I just got back into WW, I can't wifi today but possibly on monday if that's okay with you.

Name: Kaiaa
Town Name: Konoha
FC: 4814-4589-9497
Fruit: Cherry

Also please feel free to bring me any fruit (i only have cherries) and/or buy anything from Nook, I need his upgraded store lol

okay Kaiaa :)
tell me when you want to play!

I still do. If you want to PM me and maybe I we can play. Today or tomorrow would be best, because I'm kind of busy the rest of this week.

I still do. If you want to PM me and maybe I we can play. Today or tomorrow would be best, because I'm kind of busy the rest of this week.

okay I can anytime today until 12pm EST
my info is in my signature, you can pm me yours if you want?

I won't be able to play today, I have to babysit. However, I should be free the rest of the week. I'm going to add you to my 3ds friends so we can see when we're online and hopefully get to visit each others ww towns :)

I won't be able to play today, I have to babysit. However, I should be free the rest of the week. I'm going to add you to my 3ds friends so we can see when we're online and hopefully get to visit each others ww towns :)

Okay :) I can play anytime between 4pm EST and 12am EST, except this Wednesday and Thursday, because I have rehearsal after school. How's Friday?

Friday at around 3pm Central (4pm for you) should work and any time after that as well. See you then!

I do! My Friend Code is in my signature. I'm good weekdays from 3pm to 9pm and weekends from 12pm to 12am.

Kaiaa:
I'll try Friday! I don't get home til about 4pm so could we try for 4:30 or so?

Krael42: What time zone are you in?

BOTH & ANYONE: I just got a new 3DS XL and I am currently opening it, so I am going to have a new FC for wild world on that DS, so I will edit this post once I get it to let you know what it is. ignore the one in my signature at the moment!

Kaiaa:
I'll try Friday! I don't get home til about 4pm so could we try for 4:30 or so?

Yeah of course! I'll try to be on tbt during that time and later so that you can quickly contact me if needed. Also because I need you to buy something from my town store, I'll give you a few bells for coming :)

Hopefully I can pick up a copy again soon, but the real thing is changing the router settings D-:

Kaiaa: I'm SO sorry, i never got home Friday until lateeeee at night, I was SO busy!! give me a day and I swear I'll do it :)

James: it's all good! we still have CF :)

Haha I was wondering what happened! No problem at all, whenever is good for you :)

Sorry for the late reply, my time zone is Eastern Standard Time. It's 7:00 pm for me right now.

I'm sorry for the really late reply but I couldn't Wifi in Wild World because I got Pokemon Black 2 and I was always playing it. When I finally got to a point where it didn't matter if I played it or not, I was to scared to check out my Wild World town and see what happened. So today I got bored enough to check my town and Stitches moved. :c (Although I was happy to see Kid Cat still in town.) Getting to the point, I can now Wifi in Wild World if you want to, I'm good all day until 6:00pm EST and here is my info:

Town Name: Oak Hill

Name: Chas

FC: 4256-0861-0435

Fruit: Apples

Since I haven't played in so long, there isn't much in my town and I still have Nook 'N Go...

Back