• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Animal Crossing A-thon! *EVENTS, AND LOADS MORE!!!* STILL NEED CONTEST HOLDERS....

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
Animal Crossing A-thon
September 15th 2012 - November 8th 2012
US Release of GC - JP Release of 3DS
Overview~
The Animal Crossing A-thon will take place on September 15th to November 8th and ironically, it is the ten years after the US debut of Animal Crossing! We will count up all the way to November 8th 2012, holding contests, hosting parties, and even planning for Jump Out!

Countdown~

<iframe src="http://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i3afe3w4/n248/cf111/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs0/ca0/cr0/ss0/cac000/cpc000/pct/tc9f0/fs70/szw320/szh135/tatJP%20Animal%20Crossing%203DS%20Release%20Countdown/tac000/tptAnimal%20Crossing%203DS%20OUT%20NOW!!!!/tpc000/mac000/mpc000/iso2012-11-08T00:00:00" frameborder="0" width="320" height="135"></iframe>
36 Days to go!!
Question of the day: What do you think of Club 444?
Shrunk looks funny in his new outfit.... it is great!

What About you? Post Below!

Events~

SUNDAY! NIGHT! FEVER!!!
EVERY SUNDAY!!!
Starting from 30th September 2012
Ending on 3rd November 2012
My Town 7PM-10PM

In this event, We will have a disco Quiz Nite in which you will be able to guess some of the People that became famous in the 70s and even some questions about animal crossing franchise!
Also, the prizes will not be bad too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE P.I.T.
Perfect Place It Would be To Dig!
21th, 28th Sep, and 5th October 2012!
Time: 3:30PM-7:00PM UK Time
Where: Home - My Town!
This is like a lottery of some sort of where you pay up 7,500 bells and choose to dig a random spot out of whole lot! if you dig something up, you MUST keep it whether you like it or not. The prizes can range from some furniture to the jackpot of 99,000 Bells! You can only play three times a day and prizes will respawn the next week.

Anyone can participate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fan Art~

Submit your fan art right here. post the image coding so that we can see the picture right here.

What you can do~
Want to participate in events? then select some from above
Want to hold events? then get permission from me by Private Messaging to my account so you can plan events!

Have Fun and be Creative!

Last edited:
~Reserved for pictures~

Thanks for your custom​

Might pop in a few times. not too sure yet

dont forget to answer the Countdown Questions!

About the countdown timer, i need your help to find me one.

and for those who wants to join, i am NOT GONNA BE the only ONE holding events!
We need you to hold events too!

There's going to be a birthday event taking place in ACEllie's Town.

What kind of event will you heave, BellBringerGreen?

I'm in. I'm thinking of hosting fishing and bug catching competitions. I'll participate in Ellie's birthday party but anyone can take my spot in case I can't make it.

Back