• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

acww secrets

Aww I miss this game I remember the background you could change by the shirt and if you play at like 5 in the morning the post comes at 6 if you go in your house and come back out its 6 or 8 I can't remember. :p
I don't remember this. I know that if you come around your house at those times, you can see Pete.
Which was always cool.

Also if you wifi and go into the Able Sisters Shop and both run at each and hit at the sewing machine one of you ends up behind it. More of a glitch then a secret lol

Also if you wifi and go into the Able Sisters Shop and both run at each and hit at the sewing machine one of you ends up behind it. More of a glitch then a secret lol

Isn't this City Folk, not WW?

deleting all your characters won't actually delete your town.
useful for when I want to start over but I don't feel like erasing my town.
:p

I've never actually waved at an animal. Ever.

Didn't know you could do that in WW so that's cool

I've never actually waved at an animal. Ever.

Didn't know you could do that in WW so that's cool

Now instead of waving, we can blast a megaphone at them.
Because you know, that's so much more polite and friendly.

Now instead of waving, we can blast a megaphone at them.
Because you know, that's so much more polite and friendly.

KURUBUSHI! :U ... haha XD It is helpful when I'm looking for an animal who is walking around the town and I can't for the love of all that is good FIND THEM! ... yep. Megaphone. :3

The waving secret isn't so secret if you have the guide book though XD

deleting all the characters WILL delete ur town

no it won't!
i can't say the same for the other AC's though, it might be Wild World exclusive.
IMG_1461.JPG
if i had a character in this town, it would have 'Continue.' above 'New resident.'.
:3

oh man, this sounds really snotty, i'm sorry.

Last edited:
no it won't!
i can't say the same for the other AC's though, it might be Wild World exclusive.
View attachment 1753
if i had a character in this town, it would have 'Continue.' above 'New resident.'.
:3

oh man, this sounds really snotty, i'm sorry.
Lol but yeah delete all you characters town won't go bye bye

Sometimes instead of waving back at you, the villagers bow instead.

To stop turnips from spoiling, go to a table and cover the ground around you with stuff like tools and wallpaper. Then, when the ground is filled up, try and place your turnips. They will go on the table, and will never spoil so you can wait until there is a hign turnip price before you sell them.

Your first house's roof color can be customized. Whatever you have set your favourite colour on the DS profile thing will be your roof's colour when you first move in.

Sometimes instead of waving back at you, the villagers bow instead.

Animals interact with your character in different ways, here's some interactions I've experienced...

Wave = Very friendly towards you
Bow = Nice relationship
Grunt = Meh, I know you, Hi
Scowl = I'm gonna be up front, I don't like you.
Turn away with RAGE (anger emotion can be heard) = FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU it's you!

That last one was with Sterling.

Animals interact with your character in different ways, here's some interactions I've experienced...

Bow = Nice relationship
Turn away with RAGE (anger emotion can be heard) = FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU it's you!

So that's how it works? Maybe I really am too nice to some villagers, then...

Bow = Nice relationship

The most I've gotten is the grunt/shrug XDD I don't think I've had worse

Bow = Nice relationship

Oh that's very cool :D

nice. never thought i could get 4 pages. Add me on club penguin my username is lookyhooky44. Send me a friend request and i will give u ten bells

Back