• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I'm late, but is this game worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BellGreen

!(◎_◎;)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Peach (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Dusty Scroll
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
I played it on my R4 until I lost it!

But if I already have City Folk, is this worth to get? I know the bad graphics and terrible Wi-Fi, but I just need a safe way to play a City Folk portably.

Also, what's better; Wild World or the Gamecube version? I'm a bit more hyped about the Gamecube version because of its festival fun. Please tell me if the game is worth it!

I haven't played WW, but the Gamecube version is amazing. Gamecube beats the others hands down, except for it's lack of wifi.

Population Growing (i only said this to annoy people because they need to get over the "not the official name" crap) is better than Wild World

I'm not going to say if WW is worth it or not (it was back in the day) but now there's CF and the 3DS version is close, i'd only buy WW if you could pick it up cheap

ACGC is my best personally, but if you wanna take it around with you to places then I'd suggest WW.
you could probably find both pretty cheap online.

I want the Gamecube version the slightest more of all since its 5.99 USD at Gamestop (It might be hard and almost all stores discontinued all Gamecube-related products. RIP Gamecube) and it even comes with a memory card (only 59 blocks, but still.)!

I wanted Wild World for portability because of the praise it was given but the Wi-Fi sucks (actually all games released before the DSi have bad Wi-Fi because it was only WEP) and has the worst graphics of all the series. So I think I'll go with the Gamecube version although its lack of Wi-Fi.

Wild World is okay. Compared to city folk its not too great in my opinion and can get quite boring. But its portable which is a plus :) so if you wanna play ac on the go, then i guess wild world is worth it.

Wild World is the most relaxing of the games, cause there aren't many festivals that hype you up, it's just nice and relaxing.

I love wild world! I'm actually re-playing it now :D But unfortunately for me the WIFI does not work, as i have a newer internet connection that does not support the game :(

I wanted Wild World because of its portability and I love the idea of having one house. But Gamecube looks fun :3 They tell you about the acres :3

Population Growing (i only said this to annoy people because they need to get over the "not the official name" crap) is better than Wild World

I'm not going to say if WW is worth it or not (it was back in the day) but now there's CF and the 3DS version is close, i'd only buy WW if you could pick it up cheap
I saw my WW on sale for 10 bucks. I guess back in the day means when I was 3.

I played it on my R4 until I lost it!

But if I already have City Folk, is this worth to get? I know the bad graphics and terrible Wi-Fi, but I just need a safe way to play a City Folk portably.

Also, what's better; Wild World or the Gamecube version? I'm a bit more hyped about the Gamecube version because of its festival fun. Please tell me if the game is worth it!
WW. Only time you stop playing is when the Dsi discharges.

Please don't bump old threads. Look at the dates before you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back