HURRICANE 101

Woah hurricanes don't happen very often in Australia but thx anyway the safety equipment helps a lot!

Happy easter guess what season's around the corner :)

We're already starting to see some high and low pressure collisions out there. Early for the year, but it's definitely picking up again. Grab your umbrellas and bolt down your kids, we're going in again.

Huh, I don't think I've ever encountered a hurricane. c: Good to know these things though, thanks!

hurricanes are cool.

i was in hilo when the two hawaiian hurricanes were there. iselle and julio i believe...

My first experience with a hurricane that I can remember was back when I was like whatever years old. The hurricane's name was Charles or something. My grandma and her fam came over to my house because she lives right in front of the ocean. And on the news, it said the hurricane would hit at xx:xx (i don't remember the time.) well, that time came around and legit nothing happened. It didn't even rain. I was so pissed because they got me all worked up for nothing. So technically, it wasn't even my first experience with a hurricane.

I think a hurricane passed when I went to Disney world and everybody at school got trapped in their classes. I was somewhat jelly.

There's been nothing but tropical storms since. Well, I don't really pay attention anymore.

Last edited:
Back