The CTRL + V Game

“Don’t forget:
Cheese (the kind we put on sandwiches I’ll send you picture)
Cat food
Chicken (get the skinless breast)
Sugar cookies (no not the ones from McDonald’s. You bring those home and I’m locking you out, the frosted ones are what I like)
Frosted Flakes (NOT THE CINNAMON KIND! I will lock you out)
Waffles (any kind will do, preferably the chocolate chip kind)
Milk
Water
That should be it ���� ok I love you! “

My grocery list to my husband /.\

I actually don't really listen to BTS, but this song popped up in my recommendations the other day and I found it really catchy so I decided to do an English cover of it! ;v; Hope you like it!

just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika

i was spamming my friend

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?66780-Ace-Attorney

just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika just monika

i was spamming my friend

JUST MONIKA.

It wasn’t my responsibility to go against the world.
It wasn‘t my path to become world-famous.
That’s why they say it‘s hard to go against the world and to become famous. Why did I choose this path? It’s quite funny now that I think about it.
It‘s a miracle that I endured through it all this time.
What more can I say. Just tell me “good job.”
You did great. Tell me I suffered enough.
Even though you can’t laugh right now, just don‘t send me off blaming me.
Good job.
You suffered a great deal.
Good-bye.

Snowman Template (Offering to Others)
I Have: Snowman
His Number Is: ...

Snowman Template (Need)
I Need: Snowman
Numbers I Need: ...

lol

Back