• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The CTRL + V Game

Character name:
Town name:
FC:
Available to trade: (time/timezone)
Pickup or Drop-off:
Items:
Total:

was apparently too lazy to do this myself. (a form i needed to get some collectible item thing) im a boring person.

When data collection has finished, remove the O2 gas sensor from the Nalgene bottle. Rinse
the bottle with water and dry with a paper towel.
6. Move your data to a stored run. To do this, choose Store Latest Run from the Experiment
menu.

I voted pink but my teen angst ridden emo side wouldn't complain about black

This was referring to the cosmos vote but idk why I copied it

The Border Collie is a working and herding dog breed developed in the Anglo-Scottish border region for herding livestock, especially sheep. It was specifically bred for intelligence and obedience.

Considered highly intelligent, extremely energetic, acrobatic and athletic, they frequently compete with great success in sheepdog trials and dog sports. They are often cited as the most intelligent of all domestic dogs.[1] Border Collies continue to be employed in their traditional work of herding livestock throughout the world.

Hipster Bedroom: tapestry, record player, hanging chair, cup of tea, antique shelf, zen cushion, folk guitar, hospital tv, cabin bed, cabin bookcase

Back