• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The CTRL + V Game

I'm going with: Jin is dead; maybe Jungkook is the child; and Jimin... I doN't kNow? He was alone at the beach (Omelas is said to be in "close proximity to the sparkling sea") so maybe he's the one who leaves Omelas? This is so confusing T________T help

Animals in temperate deciduous forests also have to adapt to the changing seasons. They must be able to cope with cold winters when food is in short supply. Migration and hibernation are two adaptations used by the animals in this biome.

A great variety of birds migrate to warmer places where they can find food more easily.

Some mammals (e.g., bears) hibernate during the cold winter months.

Hibernation is an inactive, sleeplike state that some animals enter during the winter. Animals that hibernate protect themselves against the cold and reduce their need for food. A hibernating animal's body temperature is lower than normal, and its heartbeat and breathing slow down greatly. An animal in this state needs little energy to stay alive and can live off fat stored in its body. Thus, hibernating animals can more easily survive the cold winter months.
Squirrels, chipmunks, and some jays often store large supplies of food (such as nuts and seeds) in the ground, under fallen leaves, or in tree hollows for use during the cold winters when food is scarce. Cold temperatures help prevent the decomposition of the nuts and seeds.

I jumped and jumped till the jumping was jumped over.

lol i found out a way to download line stickers with their id

Last edited:
10*(2cos(t))+8*(2sin(t))

I'm studying for my maths test lol

tumblr_inline_olazfqENcp1sc56vr_500.jpg

doing a bit of research :thinking:

Find an item that brings back memories or that you cherish a lot.
Wrap the gift in wrapping paper.
Go to a remote place in town - that also won’t be disrupted by possible villagers moving in (like the beach), or maybe even the island instead - and bury the wrapped gift.
Write your future self a letter with either a kind message, an inspirational quote, or really whatever you’d like.
Ask Pelly or Phyllis to set it for a specific date in the future.
Add that date to your calendar app, daily planner or wherever you keep your future events visible.
When it’s time to find your capsule and open your letter, post pictures about it here!Find an item that brings back memories or that you cherish a lot.
Wrap the gift in wrapping paper.
Go to a remote place in town - that also won’t be disrupted by possible villagers moving in (like the beach), or maybe even the island instead - and bury the wrapped gift.
Write your future self a letter with either a kind message, an inspirational quote, or really whatever you’d like.
Ask Pelly or Phyllis to set it for a specific date in the future.
Add that date to your calendar app, daily planner or wherever you keep your future events visible.
When it’s time to find your capsule and open your letter, post pictures about it here!

sh 10
Hau 10
May 10
Brendan 10
Wally 10
Steven 10
Cynthia 10
Lillie 10
Nebby 12
Kukui 10
Gladion 10
Iris 10