• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Is there anyone like me?

Ti4558

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Is there anyone that doesn't bother to do hybirds, or make the perfect town to obtain the golden wartering can?

I used to be like that... until I got bored :p after almost completing the bug, fish and fossil collection, you're gonna want something else to do.

I agree with Memory Anemone. After completing the museum (minus the tarantula), collecting most of all the furniture, clothes and accessories, I started getting bored until a friend got me into breeding hybrids. I've been breeding hybrids in CF for nearly 3 years now and it doesn't seem like hard work at all.

I have collected every fish, fossil and all but two bugs. I'm bored with the game as a result, but I still have never bothered with hybrids or getting a perfect town.

getting a perfect town isn't hard. It just takes the effort. Personally I enjoyed building my perfect town because I would have friends over and they would help out too. Just make sure you get trustworthy friends that won't chop all your trees and ruin your town instead.

and hybrids dont take any effort at all. You just put two flowers together and water them every day. and bam, you get flower babies. all you need is a hybrid guide which are all over the net so you can get the flowers you want.

Last edited:
I got the golden watering can already.
I'm doing hybrids now using it.
LOL!
I've never had a prefect town and I don't hack games.
A friend gave me it since they liked the silver version more and already had seen gold roses.

I don't bother either, I'm still working on my bug and fish collection, plus my sister started a character so I have to teach her how to play (basically meaning teach her how to walk without running into trees :D), and I still have to pay off my house. :p It sucks.

i try to get the perfect town, dont care about hybrids too much

no, no one is like you, you are a special snow flake. now let me **** you with my brain cancer~

Wow that was rude.
Thank god you're banned/suspended.

Oh and I ALWAYS try to get the perfect town, but then I get bored and stop haha.
Never really understood the whole hybrid thing though :')

Back