• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Unofficial AC:3DS Information Thread Revamped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should they remove the museum? It's not confirmed but anyway... maaan, when do we get some new information, Nintendo?! :(

They're probably gonna keep the Museum, but there really isn't anything to support it

That concept art has really made my day!
The model village idea sounds very fun... I'm just so stoked for another portable Animal Crossing :)

Ha same here! Also is " Full Mario Bros Outfits " Rumorable? if thats even a word XD. Cause if they have Links full outfit then they will most likely have Mario's, Luigi's, & Wario's Full outfits

Ha same here! Also is " Full Mario Bros Outfits " Rumorable? if thats even a word XD. Cause if they have Links full outfit then they will most likely have Mario's, Luigi's, & Wario's Full outfits

confirmed;
  • Nintendo themed items are confirmed (ie; The Legend of Zelda items).

Yeah, from what I got in the IRC - GoNintendo got the info from this thread, then all other websites copied from GoNintendo.

Found this video with some info, adding it to the preview section

I think i've seen that vid!

there was a lot of spelling errors in it :p but probably the best AC3DS info video ive seen

I've seen that video. I should really keep watching it over and over until the game comes out.
I'm getting to ticked that it's taking so long. One of my friends online said Late in May was the earliest it would arrive in stores.
I said that everyone was guessing July-September on others sites.

Arghhhh why am I so impatience I can't wait, I think it would be easier if we knew an actual realease date :(

Arghhhh why am I so impatience I can't wait, I think it would be easier if we knew an actual realease date :(

June-November. June being the earliest, November being the latest.
I think it would be harder on everyone if we knew the release date, then we'd be counting down and that makes it go by so much slower. I just want information on the game, videos, screenshots, something.

June-November. June being the earliest, November being the latest.
I think it would be harder on everyone if we knew the release date, then we'd be counting down and that makes it go by so much slower. I just want information on the game, videos, screenshots, something.
Yes, I want more videos D:

Vidoes Below are what I found on www.youtube.com[/url[ What we kno...elp some of the more impatient AC3DS wanters!

Last edited:
Impatient would be putting it mildly. Every day I long for this game to be released. Stores seem to be giving the place-holder date of May, but I expect it to be released after E3 (considering E3 is most likely when we'll learn the most information), hopefully the third or fourth week of June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back