• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Unofficial AC:3DS Information Thread Revamped

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if Cooper and Brook will return at all.
They migh or they might not, and if they do return... either boarder guards or cops might be their job(s).
Who else in not confirmed in the game yet?
I mean I know some characters have been confirmed by the trailer to be returning.

I don't know if Cooper and Brook will return at all.
They migh or they might not, and if they do return... either boarder guards or cops might be their job(s).
Who else in not confirmed in the game yet?
I mean I know some characters have been confirmed by the trailer to be returning.

Brook lol it's Booker haha

It's somewhere in the first post, I'll find and copy and paste

"Lyle, Blanca, Chip, Franklin, Gulliver, Jack, Jingle, Joan, Katie and Kaitlin, K.K. Slider, Nat, Pascal, Pete, Pave, Saharah, Serena, Wendell, Wisp, and Zipper T will return."

Brook lol it's Booker haha

It's somewhere in the first post, I'll find and copy and paste

"Lyle, Blanca, Chip, Franklin, Gulliver, Jack, Jingle, Joan, Katie and Kaitlin, K.K. Slider, Nat, Pascal, Pete, Pave, Saharah, Serena, Wendell, Wisp, and Zipper T will return."

Lol, My turn for name mistake I guess.
Also thanks for the confirmed list.

I was asking about the Unconfirmed/Not returning characters though. LOL

Anyway....... I hope ummmm (darn forgot his name again) balloon guy returns with a more perminate placing in the game.
I know not everyone liked him but I want all the balloons, pinwheels, etc that he gives out in ACCF to be in AC3DS somehow.

Lol, My turn for name mistake I guess.
Also thanks for the confirmed list.

I was asking about the Unconfirmed/Not returning characters though. LOL

Anyway....... I hope ummmm (darn forgot his name again) balloon guy returns with a more perminate placing in the game.
I know not everyone liked him but I want all the balloons, pinwheels, etc that he gives out in ACCF to be in AC3DS somehow.
yeah I know you meant that haha, they're just the ones I have, I guess the only confirmed main(ish) characters are Nook.

I love pave!

I like the furniture you get from town visitors like Pave, Jingle, Etc.
I missed when Tortimer dressed up and gave you furniture from giving him Acorns.
That was funny because he thought you didn't know it was him. LOL

Pave's furniture was sort of weird. Though she is cool looking.
I miss some of the Gamecube characters and items.
*teary eyed*

Pave's furniture was sort of weird. Though she is cool looking.
I miss some of the Gamecube characters and items.
*teary eyed*

Pave is male as strange as it seems XD

i hate most holiday/event furniture... it looks strange & ugly.

I liked Jingle's furniture and Snowman's furniture.
I just collected the others in the gamecube version.
I haven't seen Pave, Jingle, Jack, or any other Holiday character in ACCF yet.

*thinks about AC3DS.*
I am so waiting as long as it takes to get my AC3DS.
I hope we get news about the US release date soon.

I liked Jingle's furniture and Snowman's furniture.
I just collected the others in the gamecube version.
I haven't seen Pave, Jingle, Jack, or any other Holiday character in ACCF yet.

*thinks about AC3DS.*
I am so waiting as long as it takes to get my AC3DS.
I hope we get news about the US release date soon.

The Jingle series is by far my favorite series of the whole game. I collected it both on the Gamecube and the Wii, and it's always in my main room (which causes problems on the flea market days).

Which makes me think about something. If I am not mistaken, sockhead's scan said that you can plan holidays...does that just mean arrange them for their predetermined time in game, or does that mean that maybe you can make Christmas come early? But I guess it would be kinda dumb if you could have the holidays whenever you want. I'm just glad they included holidays in the handheld installment for once. Wild World was a HUGE disappointment for me because they left out Christmas and everything. But it was still a pretty good game, I still played it for hours on end.

I never really collected the event furniture, I just sold it for Bells.

I'm glad the mushroom furniture is making a return, I really enjoyed that series and the method of acquiring it.

I'm so happy to find one other person who likes the Jingle series.
^_^ I like you. ^_^
I waited until I had every piece of the rare series in the Gamecube version than sell the ones I didn't like.
Which was pretty much all of them.

Glad I made a new friend. At any rate, on the gamecube version, most of my money came from selling rare furniture also....Jingle Dresser code anyone?

On the 3ds version, I am hoping that you have the chance to find Jingle in someone's house again like you could in City Folk. I thought that was a really nice addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back