• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Unofficial AC:3DS Information Thread Revamped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, excuse me... Sorry if I'm incorrect, but I don't ever recall speaking to you over a long period of time. To my knowledge, I stopped because you're always getting annoying sending everyone PM's about the latest piece of **** you just pre-ordered.

IMPORTANT:
I will add, Jason, that I am not arguing with you due to the fact that I barely have any respect for you, and I'd much rather waste my time doing something else.

[size=-2]/haters gonna hate[/size]
I'm new here and I really have no right to say this, but you seem like a tool. But I don't know you and who knows, maybe you're not.

Anyways, I'm curious. I wonder how towns will be different considering the way things are laid out.

I'm new here and I really have no right to say this, but you seem like a tool. But I don't know you and who knows, maybe you're not.

Anyways, I'm curious. I wonder how towns will be different considering the way things are laid out.

Listen twink, I did what I had to do to get this topic back on track to actual conversation of AC3DS, If you're gonna start something, take it to PM.

[size=-2](only straight I am is straight up *****)[/size]

Oh, excuse me... Sorry if I'm incorrect, but I don't ever recall speaking to you over a long period of time. To my knowledge, I stopped because you're always getting annoying sending everyone PM's about the latest piece of **** you just pre-ordered.
I would just like to honestly know why the stuff I preorder is **** please as the Sonic Generations Collector's Edition that I own is quite amazing as there are only 500 in the United Kingdom?
That is honestly not **** as you call it...

I would just like to honestly know why the stuff I preorder is **** please as the Sonic Generations Collector's Edition that I own is quite amazing as there are only 500 in the United Kingdom?
That is honestly not **** as you call it...
you want honesty?

e-mail me at *removed* as ****'s gonna go down, and we'll discuss this outside of TBT, 'cause I don't want any more spam for my topic

Last edited by a moderator:
*excited about AC3DS* I'm so excited!
I haven't slept much in the last 3 nights!
I want the game so bad that I've been watching youtube videos on mynhome computer and the preview trailer on my 3DS almost constantly!
I've gotten maybe 20 hours of total sleep this week!
I'm that excited!
*starts dancing to K.K.Ragtime*

This is getting out of hand now, everyone needs to calm down. It doesn't matter as to who started it, it ends now.
I'm going to PM the main offenders of this, so now.. on topic please.

I've watched the first trailer about Three hundred Times, The first video about 100 times, & the second trailer around 150 times... I think I'm demented also, i found stuff out all those times i watched the trailers such as, Different color swimming outfits, Different types of hedges around players houses, ect

This is getting out of hand now, everyone needs to calm down. It doesn't matter as to who started it, it ends now.
I'm going to PM the main offenders of this, so now.. on topic please.

Also, Sorry about that XD

you want honesty?

e-mail me at *removed* as ****'s gonna go down, and we'll discuss this outside of TBT, 'cause I don't want any more spam for my topic
I have spoken with AndyB and since I am a kind hearted person, I am sorry for annoying you and I promise that I won't brag about what I have got again, so please, would we be able to be friends?

But I am still leaving TBT after this, I am positive of that. <- I was joking about this.

@TBT Staff. I wish to post this publicly so don't remove it.

Last edited:
But I am still leaving TBT after this, I am positive of that.

everything_went_better_than_expected.jpg

So, how about that AC3DS?

According to GameStop its coming out May 3rd or 5th. That doesn't mean much though since they're not Nintendo.

May 5th?! That's on my birthday! Shame I don't live in America though. ;_; But I know what I'll be asking for my birthday if it is released around that time. They should hurry up and release it soon, though, I honestly cannot wait to play this game. <3

I really hope that town customisation is lengthy and expensive ;) As weird as it is I love having to work really hard to pay for things in Animal Crossing games... and this game looks like it is going to take things to many new levels! So excited about this...

I really hope that town customisation is lengthy and expensive ;) As weird as it is I love having to work really hard to pay for things in Animal Crossing games...
I feel the same way! It makes the game much more fun for me when there are really expensive things!

Yeah exactly! :D It's just so much more relaxed playing a portable Animal Crossing as well... I do like Home Console versions I guess but I much prefer the idea of it being portable... the fact that this is clearly the best looking version ever, and presumably stuffed with new features just makes it all the sweeter.. :) I am gonna use the Online features a lot more as well ;)

I Agree!! I love being able to take AC with wherever i go like next to a fireplace!

I don't know if this is real or fake but check this out:

tumblr_ly4l0gWnd11r98ub4o1_500.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back