• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Unofficial AC:3DS Information Thread Revamped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impatient would be putting it mildly. Every day I long for this game to be released. Stores seem to be giving the place-holder date of May, but I expect it to be released after E3 (considering E3 is most likely when we'll learn the most information), hopefully the third or fourth week of June.

Still some videos of random AC3DS ideas and stuff will easy the minds of those who are waiting.
Trust me, I count myself among to waiting crowd of AC fans.

Still some videos of random AC3DS ideas and stuff will easy the minds of those who are waiting.
Trust me, I count myself among to waiting crowd of AC fans.
Oh no, I agree. Thanks for posting those, it's interesting to hear different ideas (I chuckled when I saw "coming in 2011" on one of them).

One hundred and thirty days until E3.

I just realized: "Unofficial AC:3DS Information Thread Revamped"

was it always named that? Or did a staff member change it? I swear it said "Official" when I typed it....

---------
I was right, I checked my history;
9999999999999999.png

CHANGE IT BACK

Last edited:
Oh no, I agree. Thanks for posting those, it's interesting to hear different ideas (I chuckled when I saw "coming in 2011" on one of them).

One hundred and thirty days until E3.

I really can't wait for E3 this year. I missed it last year because I was at the hospital but I certainly won't be doing that again. xD I absolutely must watch it this year. I really want to see when AC3DS is released, because they'll probably announce it then.

But it's not official, you'd have to get approval from Nintendo to make it an official information thread.
Isn't the internet wonderful?

Since it's the thread he's trying to make official, he'd have to get approval from us. It's not official though. Anyone can make a thread like this.

Impatient would be putting it mildly. Every day I long for this game to be released. Stores seem to be giving the place-holder date of May, but I expect it to be released after E3 (considering E3 is most likely when we'll learn the most information), hopefully the third or fourth week of June.

Literally exactly the same as you i want it to be out nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Since it's the thread he's trying to make official, he'd have to get approval from us. It's not official though. Anyone can make a thread like this.
Actually Jeremy, you are the Site Founder (and a good one at that) but Nintendo are the actual people he needs permission from, not you, I don't intend to make that sound bad, but yeah...

EDIT: I say this from my own perspective as am NOT defending you Bidoof as you have been quite mean to me these days and to be honest, I do hate people that are mean...

Actually Jeremy, you are the Site Founder (and a good one at that) but Nintendo are the actual people he needs permission from, not you, I don't intend to make that sound bad, but yeah...

It said official thread not official source of information.

It said official thread not official source of information.
Yeah, I know...
But it is in regard to Animal Crossing just like the site and Nintendo owns all things Animal Crossing regardless.
Same as you probably do, I have permission from my region's Nintendo to use the images on my website and somewhere within my several pages of emails, I have their reply saved just in case I ever need it to prove to anyone.

IMPORTANT:
I will add, Jeremy, that I am not arguing with you due to the fact that I do have quite a bit of respect for you.

Last edited:
I really can't wait for E3 this year. I missed it last year because I was at the hospital but I certainly won't be doing that again. xD I absolutely must watch it this year. I really want to see when AC3DS is released, because they'll probably announce it then.
Ouch, that sucks. D:

I'd expect we'll get a whole lot of information during the week of E3. I'm really eager to see the bottom screen. Is it just going to be the menu opened the entire time? Or map? Or can we choose? Bah. These questions haunt me.

Yeah, I know...
But it is in regard to Animal Crossing just like the site and Nintendo owns all things Animal Crossing regardless.
Same as you probably do, I have permission from my region's Nintendo to use the images on my website and somewhere within my several pages of emails, I have their reply saved just in case I ever need it to prove to anyone.

IMPORTANT:
I will add, Jeremy, that I am not arguing with you due to the fact that I do have quite a bit of respect for you.
You're technically correct, but honestly Nintendo doesn't really care. He's not using this thread for profit, so it's basically free advertisement for Nintendo. Also, like Jeremy stated, it was labeled the official thread, not source. You don't need permission from Nintendo, just the leaders of this site.

You're technically correct, but honestly Nintendo doesn't really care. He's not using this thread for profit, so it's basically free advertisement for Nintendo. Also, like Jeremy stated, it was labeled the official thread, not source. You don't need permission from Nintendo, just the leaders of this site.
True, true, but Nintendo of America were originally behind SOPA hence they care more than they let on Digital, but yeah, I completely agree with you.

I also can't wait. Its taking so long that my chest is starting to hurt!! ><,

Bidoof as you have been quite mean to me these days

Oh, excuse me... Sorry if I'm incorrect, but I don't ever recall speaking to you over a long period of time. To my knowledge, I stopped because you're always getting annoying sending everyone PM's about the latest piece of **** you just pre-ordered.

IMPORTANT:
I will add, Jason, that I am not arguing with you due to the fact that I barely have any respect for you, and I'd much rather waste my time doing something else.

[size=-2]/haters gonna hate[/size]

Last edited:
Oh, excuse me... Sorry if I'm incorrect, but I don't ever recall speaking to you over a long period of time. To my knowledge, I stopped because you're always getting annoying sending everyone PM's about the latest piece of **** you just pre-ordered.

IMPORTANT:
I will add, Jason, that I am not arguing with you due to the fact that I barely have any respect for you, and I'd much rather waste my time doing something else.

[size=-2]/haters gonna hate[/size]

Now that's just, pure evil.

Now that's just, pure evil.
He started it, now enough spammy for here.

Back on topic, even though the confirmed says towns will be at least 2 stories (or something like that), I think they might be 3, 'cause in the map, the city is on the first level, town on the second, and beach on the third,

I can't go to E3 at all.
I have no way to get there.
No money to get suveniers (misspelled).
Even if I had the money and a way to get there.
I'd have to deside if I should go dressed up like a character or not.
I proably just go in my normal clothing though.
I heard some people dress up for E3. Is that true?

Back on topic now.
*so excited about AC3DS*
Yeah my one video was outdated.
I have to admit to that though it was only put up to ease tension of the waiting process.

@Bidoof: 3 levels to the towns?
You are suppose to be able to walk to the shopping mall and city.

I can't go to E3 at all.

e3 isn't open to the public, only people who work in the entertainment industry can go.

I can't go to E3 at all.

Back on topic now.
*so excited about AC3DS*
Yeah my one video was outdated.
I have to admit to that though it was only put up to ease tension of the waiting process.

@Bidoof: 3 levels to the towns?
You are suppose to be able to walk to the shopping mall and city.

yeah, from the map just looks like the city is on a hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back