• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Unofficial AC:3DS Information Thread Revamped

Status
Not open for further replies.
34rangg.jpg

tumblr_lxwsycJJO41qlqups

tumblr_lxwsycJJO41qlqups

tumblr_lxwsycJJO41qlqups

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks much. Now i can read this easier. (Tom Nook)

Lol Thanks for posting that!

Hey SonicHyuga, I know this is off topic, but I REALLY admire your signature image. :)
Then PM them and please don't spam.

Anyway, even though people said what Sock posted was old, I don't buy ONM anyway, so getting those scans was helpful for me.

Then PM them and please don't spam.

Anyway, even though people said what Sock posted was old, I don't buy ONM anyway, so getting those scans was helpful for me.

C'mon that doesn't really matter it was only one post

And no one said what sock posted was old...?

C'mon that doesn't really matter it was only one post

And no one said what sock posted was old...?

'twas in the IRC

And they came out of OMN, you can tell from looking at it and reading down the bottom of the third and 4th pictures.
But as for the issue, idk

ok this is off topic but I have to say it!
YOUR SIGNATURE ROCKS Bidoof!

ok back to the topic.
*is so excited about the game that I'm having a sugar rush from it! *

Haha thanks but I didn't make any of them lol

Bidoof, please dont get upset with people for liking something of another if it's fine for you to take the complament. Be fair now.
Next time get upset if someone compliments you, you tell them to pm you instead of saying thank you.

First of all to start off the succulent supply of rage you just put into my mind. There is an edit button that can be used. So there was no need to double post. And for the next part, since you decided to be so empty minded, you obv couldn't bother quoting the rest of my post so it makes me look like an idiot.
Haha thanks but I didn't make any of them lol

Anyway, I like the tent idea, but it kinda seems stupid - you're the mayor and you live in a tent. don't get me wrong, I'm sure the tent will be cool, but I think it's an odd idea.

I just thought of this....
But bushes, can you buy them like flowers and plant them where you want? Or do they just grow randomly? But what if you don't like where a bush is? Can you get rid of it? Plant one somewhere else? Is it part of the town custimization?

^^^^^^Can't believe nobody has said that before

With that cleared up now, obv you can see that both our posts contributed to the thread (through AC3DS related posts) - where as all Jason said was
BasonJurrows said:
Hey SonicHyuga, I know this is off topic, but I REALLY admire your signature image.

So clearly he didn't contribute to the topic so his was spam where mine wasn't.

So smoke on your pipe and put that in.

Now go flame someone else, and if you wish to take this further, take into consideration the amount of spam we're gonna put in this thread, and PM me to continue this rather than continue posting here.

Hopefully it's official! And then maybe we'll get a Europe and NA released date too... Hope we don't have to wait much longer after Japan gets it.

Hopefully it's official! And then maybe we'll get a Europe and NA released date too... Hope we don't have to wait much longer after Japan gets it.

Summer, summer?! I don't think I can wait that long D: I want it in the Spring so I can get ready for Summer :( You know, just decorate my house something that would remind me of Summer :/ Plus, I want some Spring fish.

Summer, summer?! I don't think I can wait that long D: I want it in the Spring so I can get ready for Summer :( You know, just decorate my house something that would remind me of Summer :/ Plus, I want some Spring fish.

I know right? I want it sooner rather than later!!!!

I have no idea why this whole tent thing is causing such issues. But my take on it is that maybe when you first move into the town there is not a house for you to live in yet, and you start out in a tent only until maybe you do something for that real estate tycoon now know as "Nook" such as buy a plot of land to put the tent on, and then after you do a few things you can upgrade to a house? Why else would it have a mailbox by it.

However, I do hope that it means that since your tent is in the game, I honestly hope the igloos and summer tents return, cause I loved playing those games from the GCN version. And correct me if I am wrong, but the more I learn about the game, the more it seems like a GCN remake on steroids.

To be honest, I'd wonder if this game really comes in Spring/Summer... I think it's gonna be a game for holidays (meaning around christmas), but I really hope it's gonna be up as soon as possible. Besides that, Winter ist really boring in this game, hope they change that!
Corey O., Animal Crossing never really changed from its Original but this time I think it's gonna be a real new experience! The last big thing in AC was the Online Mode, but then..... I'm really looking forward to this game! :)

Corey O., Animal Crossing never really changed from its Original but this time I think it's gonna be a real new experience! The last big thing in AC was the Online Mode, but then..... I'm really looking forward to this game! :)

That's true, but Wild World and City Folk are so different that they have their own vibe to them. But when I think about the 3D version and watch the trailers, it brings back the nostalgia of the gamecube version (mostly because of the train).

But now I wonder....Since you are the mayor in this new game...will Tortimer be in it at all? I will be kind of sad if not, because I liked him. But if he is, I can sorta see him being like a permanent lighthouse tenant.

I have no idea why this whole tent thing is causing such issues. But my take on it is that maybe when you first move into the town there is not a house for you to live in yet, and you start out in a tent only until maybe you do something for that real estate tycoon now know as "Nook" such as buy a plot of land to put the tent on, and then after you do a few things you can upgrade to a house? Why else would it have a mailbox by it.

However, I do hope that it means that since your tent is in the game, I honestly hope the igloos and summer tents return, cause I loved playing those games from the GCN version. And correct me if I am wrong, but the more I learn about the game, the more it seems like a GCN remake on steroids.

Well I'n the beginning I think you just pick where your house goes that's what the trailer sowed when the secretary asked in Japanese "is this where you want your house" or something along that line.

If there's going to be a tent in the game. I wonder if we can have iglooes as well. Considering that tents isn't an idea living place during for the Winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back