• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Nintendo holding conference on Dec. 27

They might give some info,but maybe not a lot since the release date is around Spring 2012 which a bit far off from today.What I am looking for is another video about some other features.

what country is it in? on mobile so cbreef to check

So Japan.. maybe idk though. it might give us a little bit

Well, There might be a release date... at least I hope. If there is, then we will probably get a End of march-Middle of April release date.

Well, if they don't announce anything about Animal Crossing 3DS, I'll probably go back to Mario Kart for a couple more months T.T

whats with that... i stayed up an extra hour to find out that they've said nothing about animal crossing
-_-... i think its time to pull out muh weapons and head to japan!. Well at least they've given a release date for Fire emblem!

Back