• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

More people per multiplayer and multiplayer city

jebug29

Bells
Small Mailbox
3 Envelopes
Cake
I hope in AC3DS they have more people per a multiplayer party and also a multiplayer city. The only real problem I see with it is that too many people in a party could cause horror lags. I just hope the mic will be integrated, like they should have done in Wild World.

Well, in ACCF, users couldn't go into the city together, so I'm hoping for that feature.

It's most likely going to be implemented because the 3DS can handle it.
I would be very surprised if it wasn't, because if it can handle a completely new feature like swimming, and have that work in multiplayer, then going to a city shouldn't be much of a problem.

Well, in ACCF, users couldn't go into the city together, so I'm hoping for that feature.

but not being able to go to the city during wifi is understandable, I mean, 2 players (host and guest) could go to the city, whilst the other two go and terrorize the town, and then they could leave when they're in the city. It just wouldn't work out

Back