• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shopping Mall!!!!!!!!

Solar

Let's Play!~✩
Bells
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Yellow Candy
森
ど
う
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
I just watched a developer roundtable interview for Animal Crossing 3DS and they confirmed a shopping mall on the other side of the train tracks and it looked HUGE. What kind of shops are gonna be in there and how many? Post your opinions!

Picture 3.jpg

Last edited:
What was so bad about the city? I see a lot of people complaining about the city, but why is it bad? I liked it.

What was so bad about the city? I see a lot of people complaining about the city, but why is it bad? I liked it.

I didn't like it. But I didn't not like it enough to constantly complain about it. Idc if they put it in or not.

Also I think the main reason people didn't like it (well from what I've read) is that is stops some visitors coming to your town (ie Redd and Katrina) I'd have preferred if they still came to your town like in WW.

Oh god.

The City all over again.
Hey Nook, I could be completely wrong, but the look of the town in Animal Crossing 3DS makes me think that the entire village and the city area will actually be the entire city as they are together.

I can see the stuff from previous games being in the shopping mall, like the fashion designer, hairstylist, redd's.
but I would like for there to be a movie theatre, or some sort of thing like that. It could play a short ten-fifteen second video on the top screen and have your character and the animals sitting in chairs on the bottom screen. Just an idea.

^^ I think that's a greaat idea. What kind of videos would be played, though?

It could be anything from random little videos with characters from the game, or they could be directly related to things that have/will happen in the game. Also, Nintendo could sneak in trailers for games to use as before movie previews if they wanted.

Ah, all of those suggestions sound awesome! I could also see Nintendo using this feature for good causes, like playing videos about more serious topics such as bullying awareness. I dunno, just a thought. ^_^

It could be anything from random little videos with characters from the game, or they could be directly related to things that have/will happen in the game. Also, Nintendo could sneak in trailers for games to use as before movie previews if they wanted.
I would personally like to have a cinema sized TV as furniture for the character's house.

I would personally like to have a cinema sized TV as furniture for the character's house.

That would be cool, considering they are adding wall furniture. It could be a possibility. Maybe not cinema-sized, but maybe a wall flatscreen?

I could definitely see a flat screen for the wall; I'd make a theater room if it's large enough hehe

I would really like Animal Crossing 3DS if it had the mansions from Animal Crossing Wild World.

I agree. I loved the mansion, I wouldn't mind if you could expand the side rooms a little though, they are too small!

Back