How did you find out about Animal Crossing?

SodaDog

~the millennium is now~
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2898-6073-7400
Cake
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
20 Envelopes
ど
う
森
5 Envelopes
Cake
Mailbox
I was looking at my Simpsons comic until i found an advert at the side about gamecube long time ago. I so wanted it but i got Wild World instead :( (it looked so good)

Well, i got a copy of it from a pawn shop and i am playing it!

My friend used to play Wild World, so later on I bought AC for the Wii and bam I was hooked for 2 years.

My friend let me borrow her gamecube version and I went out to buy my own. Loved the series ever since.

A relative of mine was playing Wild World, and I decided to see what it was like. I ended up buying my own Wild World, and I loved playing it.

My cousin got Animal Crossing for her birthday and I checked it out and I was all like "Oh this looks cool,you can have a town!" And so I got it aswell.

I seen a flyer for the gamecube version in one of my mario games and bought it for my 7th birthday

It was a popular franchise by Nintendo.

That's my reason for playing any Nintendo game.

I bought the game for the Gamecube was hooked to the game for a long while. I've pllayed every AC game. Currently waiting for AC 3Ds.

i have ACWW !! i basically live in the ds!! its my life ! best game ever! the best part is joining with your friends (hint hint) :)

A friend told me about the Gamecube version, it seemed kinda pointless so I kinda ignored his super excitedness about it. It wasn't until my cousin let me play Wild World for a few minutes that I got hooked on it.

Funny story, well, not very funny....
The friend I heard about the GC version from came over the other day and I gave her my ACGC (and an assortment of GC games) because she lives on her own and had no form of entertainment for her GC

I was at Wal-Mart, and I saw a Strategy Guide for Wild World. I bought it, then sometime later, I got a DS for my Birthday as well as Wild World. I also remember seeing a room decorated like the Gamecube Version at a Childrens Hospital.

My sister was playing it and I was like, "Hey what'ya, wh-ohoho!" Then I bought it.

My sister originally got it after my cousin suggested it, but I quickly kicked her off it. I then got ACCF because I had loved the game cube version so much.

My sister showed this game to me on New Years Eve and it looked so fun so she gave it to me because she got over the game a few weeks after New Years Eve.

My friend had it on DS and I liked it. Then I found out that some of my other friends liked it too so I started playing.

While browsing through, the new Nintendo Channel back then, I found videos about Wild World and looked amazing, then I searched and found out City Folk was coming soon, so I decided to buy that one instead. Good times.

Back