Whats the actual name of this new animal crossing? :s

Hi, no-one actually knows what this animal crossing will be called, but if you want to see the list of ideas, visit the thread Possible stupid title for Animal Crossig 3DS

Hope I helped ;-D

It got pushed back to May 2012. It was suppost to be in January 2012 / Spring 2012 but now it got pushed back to late Spring.

I think it's Animal Crossing 3DS?

Last edited:
Late Spring? NOOOO D: May is so far away. But actually, that might be a good thing, it's closer to the Summer :p I'll have more available time, but still ;.;

Late Spring? NOOOO D: May is so far away. But actually, that might be a good thing, it's closer to the Summer :p I'll have more available time, but still ;.;

Ikr XD My friend and I think the reason why it'll come out later is because there gonna add more stuff so we think it'll be worth it ^_^

It got pushed back to May 2012. It was suppost to be in January 2012 / Spring 2012 but now it got pushed back to late Spring.

I'd seriously laugh if they called it Animal Crossing 4 like Mario Kart 7. xD

It never was January or spring 2012, they were just guesses and place holders

Tbh, I hate all the names people have suggested in that thread.

I'd seriously laugh if they called it Animal Crossing 4 like Mario Kart 7. xD

Mario Kart 3DS Is called Mario Kart 7 mainly cause there is an item in the game called The "Lucky 7"
Lucky7.png
And also cause its the 7th game in series :eek:

Back