• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Any pay for being mayor?

@Bidoof

I think it's only been confirmed that you can customize your town by putting outdoor furniture or buildings around town. In the Japanese trailer, the secretary says, "Would you like the cafe to be here?" Of course, that's not the exact words, but it's close enough.

She actually says "Would you like to build your cafe here?"

But yeah, i think you should make money the old way, just my opinion. Even though its hard making money (not time traveling), it makes it more fun :]

It feels more rewarding if you do it the normal way! well for me anyway.

I just fish, catch bugs, collect fruit, dig ---> sell

I only TT if there was an event (easter, christmas etc) and I want to complete the series, but even still, I'd only send the time back a few hours.

OK. I was just wandering because I always thought that he was a female and somebody told me that he was a male.

Peacocks are very confusing animals.

Animal Crossing will always be abused by Action Replay's, Time Travel, etc. It's just one o the things people will have to put up with.
But for Nintendo, they shouldn't think about that when working out a payment for the player, as there's people that will be playing
properly and people that will waste their ?35 on a game just to cheat on it.

Also, back on topic, please? Just asking.

Sorry for double post. I'd just like to add that in Animal Crossing it needs to be more than just trees, etc. I mean, working in shops. Not just an "odd task", but a job. You could go there at a certain time every day and work for five minuets or so.

Getting payed to be the mayor is my idea. I mean a set pay each week. But if you're not working the office people refuse to hand over the money until you get back to work. Also, this should only be done if Mayor is actually a job rather than just normal play. I mean, an office where you work should fill up a "work meter" depending on your pay or not.

Last edited:
Back