• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Fell back in love with Wild World...

SamXX

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
New Horizons Token
Winter Mittens
I just bought Wild World again yesterday, I hadn't played on it for so long. Now I'm in love with it again. D:

I just started playing it again after I took a look at the 3DS trailer. I have certainly began to like it, again.

Animal Crossing Wild World was one of the good games.
But the seeding and bricking was annoying e.e

I just started playing Wild World again too, and I'm loving it
I also chose the greatest time to start playing again, the acorn festival just started!

I think I will not use it anymore, the graphics seem very poor compared to the Wii, the game itself I like, but as I said I will not play

How can you call yourself an animal crossing fan?!?! I will always love Animal Crossing, all versions, especially Wild World because it's for the DS, which you can take anywhere and that made it easy for me to play regularly and now I have a perfect town ^.^ That's why I need to upgrade to 3D so I can check out the new one that is coming out n_n

I've only played City Folk after seeing the trailer. I stopped playing it because of school though, but I'm still active on the weekends. Maybe I'll play Wild World sometime soon.

I'm bored...Anyone want to chat?

City Folk was ok, it lost it's appeal to me after a few weeks. Wild World (and New Leaf when it comes out) is my baby.

Back