White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Since no one has been promoted to the position for a while, I am making this thread. However, I have decided to break it into two jobs: Shop Manager and Event Manager. They will be the first of a new staff group of Managers and will have access to the new Manager staff board.

If you applied for the job, please PM me that you are still interested and let me know which one you want more. If you only want to apply for one of them, let me know and I will make sure you aren't picked for the other.

If you never filled out an application, you can still do so here for a little while longer: http://www.belltreeforums.com/application-forms.php?appid=1 (Say at the end which you want more.)

So I want to apply. I didn't apply before. So do I still have to PM you?

I am interested in this position, sir. As you very well know. I have a resume on file if needed.

In my thing where it said suggestions to the shop, and I just said add more items or something.

Add being able to gift every single item in the shop. I just realized it would be handy then, and I don't want to seem like a slut by doing another form.

Back