What do you plan on doing when you get AC:3DS?

Explore the beach and buy some pants :D

haha! me too! I cant wait to try out all of the different customization options.... Like putting things on walls and stuff. I wonder if
they still sell Crazy Red's pictures, and maybe you can put them on your wall... that would be so cool!

haha! me too! I cant wait to try out all of the different customization options.... Like putting things on walls and stuff. I wonder if
they still sell Crazy Red's pictures, and maybe you can put them on your wall... that would be so cool!

You know you're right. those buddy pictures were one of my favorite features in wild world and I really hope they integrate them into the 3ds version somehow.

o_O!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot about buddy pics! If they dont put them in, I think I'm gonna.... Never mind. *shifty face* I loved the buddy pics! Did you know, I had a whole room of them! Just for buddy pics! Ha! I was pretty proud of that... :p

I Plan on making a path going through the whole town and place street lights on the side along with bushes and trees. I also plan on making a little place with a path up to it with one tree in the middle and bushes as the walls or fence if they don't already have it!!

Back