So, I'm gonna replay all the Animal Crossing games...

Which game should I play first?

• Dōbutsu no Mori (N64)

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Dōbutsu no Mori + (GCN)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Animal Crossing (GCN)

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Dōbutsu no Mori e+ (GCN)

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Animal Crossing: Wild World (DS)

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Animal Crossing: City Folk (Wii)

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

Tyeforce

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
What the title says. I'm going to replay (or play thoroughly for the first time, in the case of the Japanese games, and finish playing, in City Folk's case) all the Animal Crossing games. Problem is, I don't know where to start, lol. So which game does TBT think I should start first?

I think you should play the one for N64. It's the oldest system, so I don't know, maybe it would be kind of like you're evolving through each version.

I can help! i'm european! ill give you golden stuff!
Okay, cool! I haven't started playing again yet, though. I don't know when I'll start, but I'll let you know.

Oh, and I have you registered on my 3DS, by the way. Don't know if you knew or not, 'cause you haven't registered me back yet.

i just did. i know your fave title is legend of zelda 3ds.

When you start playing ACCF again, I would love to wifi with you sometime. I don't know what game came out first, but start with that.

Why did you start with City Folk? Are you playing them backwards?

Why did you start with City Folk? Are you playing them backwards?
Because it's the only one I don't have to start from the beginning on. XD I'm too lazy to start from scratch right now. =p I'll just play City Folk for a bit before getting into the older games.

Wait... If Dobutsu no mori is in Japanese, will you be able to understand it?

It's not so hard to complete games without understanding the text, but in Animal Crossing everything is pretty much about talking, so I'm kinda wondering about that to.

Wait... If Dobutsu no mori is in Japanese, will you be able to understand it?
Kinda... I hope, at least, lol. I know quite a bit of Japanese, since I've taken Japanese classes, but I'm still not completely fluent. I'll probably at least be able to get a general idea of what most of the text is saying. XD

Back