• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Official Nintendo Magazine Animal Crossing 3DS Article

It says so in the article...

ETA Spring 2012

Interesting article, but I'm crying here that it may be until 2012 to release.

Last edited:
Good information, but I think the tents will be like they were in Animal Crossing for gamecube.

hii, i am just glad animal crossing is coming out in spring and not summer.....by the way where can i get the nintendo magazine cus i checked places like W.H.SMITH BUH THEY DIDNT HAVE IT!!!!!!!! where else can i get it from.....!?....please reply ;)

Last edited:
your probably right but i heard that you live in a tent and then when you get more money you upgrade.....so it will actually be your proper house/tent.......its january so the nintendo magazine has some more info on animal crossing ..going to get !!!!!!

No need to bump
You really don't have to tell every person that they've bumped an old topic and not to do it. If you have an issue, report it. Don't then post on it too. I've told you enough times now, last chance.

You really don't have to tell every person that they've bumped an old topic and not to do it. If you have an issue, report it. Don't then post on it too. I've told you enough times now, last chance.

thanks and really its not my fault bidoof...im new i havent been on this website for four years like you

anyways thanks again AndyB

I've been here a few months but just started posting more. btw can someone tell me what's so bad about bumping?

I wouldn't say there's anything 'bad' about it. It's just really annoying and stupid when you see a topic that's old and it's been bumped. It's more irit when it's a question thread, and the question has been answered, then some dick head decides to bump it, when the question has been answered it's just so annoying.

ROFL i understand!. It shouldn't matter too much if this thread is bumped right?.

There's still not that much of a point posting here though

I wouldn't say there's anything 'bad' about it. It's just really annoying and stupid when you see a topic that's old and it's been bumped. It's more irit when it's a question thread, and the question has been answered, then some dick head decides to bump it, when the question has been answered it's just so annoying.

yea well what if the person is new how do they know if something has been said!!!! ohh and by the way the "thing" thats soooo annoying is you saying "no need to bump " some of us havent been here for "3" years like u

yea well what if the person is new how do they know if something has been said!!!! ohh and by the way the "thing" thats soooo annoying is you saying "no need to bump " some of us havent been here for "3" years like u

If they're new an are curious to see if it's been said, they should read over the other pages to see if it's been answered said. Anyways, I never bump posts. Because I don't even post much, but yeah. True, I don't like it when someone bumps because I think it's something new when it's actually an old post that's like a year old. Anyways, he's just telling you try not to bump.

It doens't matter whether or not you know if the threads been answered; it's common sense not to bump a thread that's like 4 months old.

If they're new an are curious to see if it's been said, they should read over the other pages to see if it's been answered said. Anyways, I never bump posts. Because I don't even post much, but yeah. True, I don't like it when someone bumps because I think it's something new when it's actually an old post that's like a year old. Anyways, he's just telling you try not to bump.

kk soz

Wouldn't it make more sense if becoming mayor was an achievement than randomly moving in and becoming mayor in 2 seconds? Just sayin'.

Back