• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

CAN'T WAIT!

CRACKINGAMER

Bells
Small Mailbox
Can't wait for AC:3DS!! All the new stuff, swimming, wall furniture, net creeping =3, it's a shame it's coming out much later though. :(

I know what it is.
Shh, don't say that, it ruins the joke.
The joke is that the OP probably didn't play AC for Gamecube and therefore doesn't know that netcreeping was old.

Dude using sarcasm on this board is like trying to blow up an iron door by tickling it with a feather.
You're guaranteed to at least get one person who has it just fly over their heads and then corrects you even though it's so painfully obvious you're being blatantly sarcastic that you might as well just write "hey everyone look how out of character I'm being and how my grammar suddenly diminished by a noticeable amount" at the end of your post.

I hope net creeping will make it easier to catch scorpions and tarantulas. Also maybe when you dive you can find things like crabs or starfiish.

The Duck villagers in the game look all fuzzy,I guess that was meant for them to be more cute where they looked kinda ugly on ACCF.

Back