• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Mint can you post a pic. of your house when it's upgraded. Thanks. :D

I have all of the rooms; I'm working on increasing the size of the rooms.
I'll post pictures once I upgrade my house to the Japanese-styled house I'm after. Tom Nook always has the castle-styled house displayed. -_-

I'll take pictures of the rooms too, if anyone is interested in that.

Is there an upstairs?

Yes, there is. :)
There's an upstairs, three rooms off of the main room and a basement.

I got another silver slingshot from the balloons. .__.

Placing this stupid arch is such a pain in the GAH. lol I gave up on trying to make it line up with the bridge and plonked it down.

Finding a place to put community projects can be very frustrating.

Anyway, it seems some projects appear if a villager asks you to build it? That arch wasn't there earlier today and one of my villagers mentioned it and suddenly it's on the list. ._.

Last edited:
Just got a silver slingshot from two balloons. Will post pictures shortly.

HNI_0034.jpg

HNI_0035.jpg

HNI_0036.jpg

HNI_0037.jpg

yay silver slingshot. happy you get it the same way as in CF

I have all of the rooms; I'm working on increasing the size of the rooms.
I'll post pictures once I upgrade my house to the Japanese-styled house I'm after. Tom Nook always has the castle-styled house displayed. -_-

I'll take pictures of the rooms too, if anyone is interested in that.
So you can expand rooms branched off of the main room? THAT'S SO COOOOOOL!

yay silver slingshot. happy you get it the same way as in CF
Didn't you just buy the Silver Slingshot at Nook's in CF?

wait yes now that you mention it you did.

where i was meant to go with that post was i remember making a post 5eva ago and i said i want the silver the be obtained the same way as the gold and it is, but you needed the silver before the gold
ok thx for telling me that nice nostalgia now

~its all coming back

Why the heck would they bring back grass wear? People despised it the first time around and even with the fertilizer this still sucks.

I know lots of people hate grass wear, but i mean. Nintendo liked the feature, so they kept it in - it's really not even that bad.

If you don't like it, don't buy the game, enough said.

Yes, there is. :)
There's an upstairs, three rooms off of the main room and a basement.

I got another silver slingshot from the balloons. .__.

Placing this stupid arch is such a pain in the GAH. lol I gave up on trying to make it line up with the bridge and plonked it down.

Finding a place to put community projects can be very frustrating.

Anyway, it seems some projects appear if a villager asks you to build it? That arch wasn't there earlier today and one of my villagers mentioned it and suddenly it's on the list. ._.

Yeap. New type of bridges and some other projects can only appear when the villagers request for it. But I'm unsure what triggers the villagers' request though...

Yeap. New type of bridges and some other projects can only appear when the villagers request for it. But I'm unsure what triggers the villagers' request though...

If they request it, it only appears in the items you can build area right? They didn't go ahead and construct it themselves?

If they request it, it only appears in the items you can build area right? They didn't go ahead and construct it themselves?

You're right. You still need to construct it by going through [Shizue], but the option will be added to the current [Community Project List].

On a side note: Harvest Festival is officially over (for me on my side of timezone!). I *think* its from 9 am - 10 pm. Got some harvest-theme furniture, and it was fun while it lasted! <3

tumblr_mdw311bpP51rl9pxmo6_400.jpg

Basically, [Franklin] will come to your town and cook a Four-Course meal for the occasion, but you need to help him to collect the ingredients (fishes, fruits, season item). You may get those ingredients by doing fetch quests for the villagers. Villagers will stay in their house and cook, and will request different type of fishes from you.

Last edited:
The Harvest Festival sounds excellent! It's still on where I live but I haven't tried it yet :p

I really like the House of Dreams ( or whatever it's called ) Yesterday, I visited one of the best towns I've seen so far in this game!
It was pretty and everything was well-placed. I took a pic of their town map:

33413li.jpg

So jealous of all that space :-(

Last edited:
@Pelshko I like the map itself, but i just don't like where the town-tree, town hall, Brewsters and RParkers are placed

You can get four items from Franklin.

I'm glad that's over with. Dx

Meh I want a lot of community problems but I don't like a crowded town, AND I need a lot of space for fruit trees.

is that song Spring Blossoms? K.K. and that other bird looks funny...

is that song Spring Blossoms? K.K. and that other bird looks funny...
It's actually a new song which seems to translate to K.K. Jongara

I've made a list of new K.K. songs I've found so far, if anyone's interested:

けけアイドル K.K. Idol
けけフラメンコ K.K. Flamenco
けけガレロ K.K. Garero (?)
けけロマ K.K. Roma
ミニマルおんがく Minimal Music
けけじよんがら K.K. Jongara

Back