• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like cheese.
Me too!
first time in years LOL, i used to be on Good Ol' Tumblr back in the day obsessing about like, Homestuck and whatnot. the only characters ive obsessed recently have been my own... i thought i grew past the desire to babygirl-ify every character i like. i am not immune.
Hey, it's alright. I'm kinda in the same thing right now, obsessing over a fictional character. Any specific characters?

Hey, it's alright. I'm kinda in the same thing right now, obsessing over a fictional character. Any specific characters?
i've been hardcore obsessing with Disco Elysium. Kim Kitsuragi, Jean Vicquemare, Trant Heidelstam and Harry Du Bois... all of them. all of them are so great. like. ashjsfnksdas. i've bought MERCH. lots of it. to make like, an ita-bag and prints of them and stuff... i'm so pathetic LMAO but i love it so much.
what about you?? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back