• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh haha so someone took all my bells how fun

(also im dead so don't write me)

You may not see this post, but at the beginning of the year, we learned that the username change item had a glitch people exploited to change their usernames for free. The staff, not only removed the old item and replaced it with a new system, but everyone that abused it got charged 1,200 TBT for every time they changed their username from that glitch. That's probably why you lost all of your TBT.

tbh i dont know why i still bother with online shopping

It's easier than shopping at a store. ;p

- - - Post Merge - - -

im reading this web comic and its pretty good so far! :cool: anyone else know any web comics? (besides homestuck)

I remember when I was desperate to read The Walking Dead (TWD) comics... so I read them on Youtube.

That's not an issue anymore since I have compendiums one through three. I don't think the fourth compendium is out though. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm existing.

I can see that.

Last edited:
Thanks to Daylight Savings, TBT's default time is synchronized to my time zone. So when I see something posted on 12:00 PM when reading the forums offline, it's posted on 12:00 PM my time. On standard time, being posted on 12:00 PM means it's 11:00 AM my time.

But when the last TBT Fair happened, Fair Time was GMT-4, or Eastern Daylight Time.

Does anyone have a (legit) problem with how much I post? :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back